SC5: Improved Competitive Ideas

I imagine ppl aren't going to like that idea because they still hav nightmares of VC...

So;

1.) I heard SCIV was the last installment, so if there is a new they should make it a SC: Reunion giving us ALL of the characters from the pass games (Guess character go to their respectable systems)

2.) Vs. Screen taunts AND the return of game modes like the RPG version that was in SC3 I believe instead of Towe O' Souls.

3.) The apprenticeship characters from 3 were INSANE like the ninja and dancer and when they level up they get a main characters fighting style.

4.) Make all character customizable I would like to see some cooloer looking Agols.

5.) Bruises, cuts, scrapes are fine NO BLOOD I really don't care for it especially when theres NG or GOW amounts of blood keep that too A/A games.

6.) Make a single story w/ all the character giving there own chapter cause EVERY CHARACTER EVER IS IN SOME WAY LINKED.

7.) Introduce some of the mentioned characters like Bangoo or Setsuka's master I would like to see them atleast.

8.) All I need in the next CaS equipment is a trench coat.

Here's a sweet idea:

Have Soul Gauge as a bar (that damn orb does not give enough info anyway). When you block it goes down but leaves a red trail similar to MvC damage. You can choose to initiate a Soul Charge by sacrificing the red, the more sacrificed the longer it lasts (very similar to TvC). Now the red trail will naturally heal away similar to SC4's current gauge, but sacrificing it reduces the max cap to where the red trail ends, making it harder to keep your SG gauge out of CF range.

So this is a combination of systems we've seen work. You can obtain an offensive buff (soul charge) by blocking, but must use it carefully. If you simply execute it when you have advantage, you risk sacrificing too much so it may be wise to let it heal some before using. If you use it after a small amount it will not last long to justify. Further more, trying to abuse it for offensive gain puts you at risk of CF.

This ability would not recover each round, making CFs very likely g3-5 and creating drastic strategy shifts over rounds.

I think this idea would appeal to a LOT of complaints and wants. You get the return of soul charging, you get rewarded for good defense, the comeback aspect is very balanced and is a double edged sword. This idea would be amazing in terms of strategic depth. Seriously, if Namco posts a suggestion survey like they did last time, please enter this idea.

If they introduce SCV some things I would like to see:

The return of Hwang! Seriously, why they take him out?!

The return of Li Long! He was the original nunchucku

Make rock good again like he was on Soul Calibur! BBB on CH with rock was gold and 66 AB with rock was money on CH!

The addition of Bangoo! (double hatchet form or something Native American like fighting style) He's been mentioned since Soul Blade and Amy was still introduced before him?! What tha fuck?

Some things I would like to see improve competitive wise is the idea of moving soul charge again like on SC2. That stuff was money right there! To keep track of how many times you do it, make a smaller bar under HP gauge to keep track of it (like IFB was metioning) but instead of a red bar with it, just green with black showing where you miss it. Cause if you get red bar and it gets takin with every soul charge, you'd prolly get soul crushed after every 2~3 blocked attacks lol.

I like the addition of the stun combos they added in 3, but I still like the Tekken feel of having alittle bit longer extended juggle combos like they had in SC 1 and 2.

That's what I would like to see!

Back