SC5 Weapon Ideas (JOKE WEAPONS INCLUDED)

Fuzzieviking

[13] Hero
If you were contacted by namco and were asked to give them an idea for a weapon what would you say?

For me, as alot of you may have noticed, I would really like an amy / talim aged character with chinese iron fans for weapons using Tessenjutsu.

What would you guys choose?

as in if I have my favorite characters hopefully appear in the 5, but if you mean new weapons would say a war hammer or a mace

I would recommend changing the title of the post to attract more people

I am not sure how to change the title, but Yes I meant knew weapons, I can't wait to see what they come up with :)

Another weapon I'd like to see is some one duel wielding wind and fire wheels, I would just appreciate a younger member of the cast using either of those weapons, I tend to enjoy duel wielding faster characters over faster one handed characters.

From my own game design project that I have since abandoned (info courtesy Wikipedia):

* The maquahuitl (a name that was derived from the Nahuatl language) is a weapon shaped like a wooden sword. Its sides are embedded with prismatic blades made from obsidian, a volcanic glass stone frequently used for tool making by the Aztec and other pre-Columbian Mesoamerican cultures. It was similar to a large wooden club with cuts in the side to hold the sharpened obsidian.

Macuahuitl.jpg

* Khopesh (ḫpš; also vocalized khepesh) is the Egyptian name of the Canaanite "sickle-sword", in Assyrian known as sappara. Its origins can be traced back to Sumer of the third millennium BCE.
A typical khopesh is 50–60 cm (20 to 24 inches) in length, though smaller examples do also exist.Changed from bronze to iron in the late period.This blade was designed for hooking your opponents weapon and disarming him/her.

Khopesh.jpg

* Eku (sometimes spelled eiku or ieku) is an ancient weapon of Okinawan kobudō that originated from an oar, approximately 160 cm in length. According to myth, the oar was traditionally adapted for use as a weapon of self-defense by fishermen against foes armed with more conventional weapons.

Eku_kaibo_kai_bo_eiku_oar_staff_eiku_nightmareinshiningarmour.jpg

You guys can have all your lame asian kung fu shaolin monk weapons, there are way way waaaaaay cooler weapons out there the soul series has yet to explore, and that is just a taste of them.

-Idle

Another weapon I'd like to see is some one duel wielding wind and fire wheels, I would just appreciate a younger member of the cast using either of those weapons, I tend to enjoy duel wielding faster characters over faster one handed characters.
hilde actually has a spear in one hand and a sword in the other

You guys have have all your lame asian kung fu shaolin monk weapons

I am obsessed with asian things, that is why I really want to see some one with chinese fans, that and that is my favorite weapon in Dynasty warriors, regardless of how bad they are xD

The maquahuitl seems pretty cool, though I don't know how thrilled I am to be beating someone down with an oar.

U guys are thinking small, And sweet vid OFFMATIC!!!
I would love to see Tomahawks, warhammer, bomarang, bola(idk if thats how u spell it) Dagger, Pike, Trident!! And hopefully they add custom weapon for custom characters!!

I want to a hand to hand fighter that uses gauntlets and metal boots. Think Heihachi + Grieve Edge it would be fast and evasive but have short range or maybe slower and high damage.

yeah they had that in SCIII. And be careful man people might have a sissy fit when u say hand to hand. Tho I wouldnt mind seeing it.

From my own game design project that I have since abandoned (info courtesy Wikipedia):

Eku_kaibo_kai_bo_eiku_oar_staff_eiku_nightmareinshiningarmour.jpg

You guys can have all your lame asian kung fu shaolin monk weapons, there are way way waaaaaay cooler weapons out there the soul series has yet to explore, and that is just a taste of them.

-Idle

I'm sure fighting with a boating implement intrigues certain people here, but those shaolin weapons -the 3 section staff and twin hooks have a LOT of potential for a really cool moveset. I would not write them off as being lame.

I really don't see how the giant paddle can be that much different from a siegfried "sword club" type moveset. If anything, they would be "unlockable" weapon skins at best (which i believe the giant paddle already was)

Back