SC6 Frame Data Archive

Is there an easy way to input the data ? I know i'm pretty much done but using cells and hitting tab woudl have been much easier than basically writing in text when I edited the Wiki

Also speaking of guard crush.

Does anyone find that if you don't have a short delay, the guard crush% of your 2nd duplicate attack is slightly lower ? If you wait for your training dummy to recover a bit before a 2nd hit, you get the full 100% guard crush value, but if you spam it non-stop there are diminishing returns ?

WuHT, I want to know the way too. =D
And about the diminishing returns, I think you are right.

The copy of KILIK's frame data by Scuffle is added!
The copy of MAXI's frame data by Scuffle is added!
The copy of MITSURUGI's frame data by Scuffle is added!
The copy of VOLDO's frame data by Scuffle is added!

For the PS4 players can't use scuffle, you can copy my SCUFFLE data and save it in Notepad as txt format. In Excel, on the Data Tab, open "Get External Data">Click "Import text". And then select the delimiter " | ". Done!!!! Now you can read it in spreadsheet for reference or making up your own frame data.
I think 90% data is correct in scuffle, but there are some of suspicious data are still not correct:
- A move end with a stance.
- The impact frame with an odd number. Mostly they are just 1 frame off on Impact, Hit, Block and CH data.
- The impact frame of the moves such as a6, b6, b4, k6, k2, aB, bA, kB, 6bA, 2aB and so on.
- CE and SC
- A variety string moves with several ID, but it is not a wrong data if you know how to select which move's ID belong to which string.
- The indicator of KND/STN/LNC is not reliable.
- The indicator of TC & TJ # is not reliable, but the TC & TJ state is reliable.
- The impact # of the moves with a motion cancel are always incorrect such as b6, a4, bA, aB, 4(B] and so on. It will cancel the first move motion and make different impact #, but the Hit, Block and CH# of them are still reliable.

Last edited:
I’m not sure how to interpret some of the notes here. For example, Maxi SCh RC A says
Code:
TC[5-1][3-
and NG K says
Code:
TC[13-1]

What do these mean?

Also, does the "WHIFF" column have the number of recovery frames (i.e. total frames - impact frames) or the total frames of the move?

And are all moves without an explicitly listed counter-hit property, is it the same as the normal-hit property?

Last edited:
I converted Maxi’s frames and added them to the wiki.

EDIT: Mitsu’s are up too. The conversion script is at a point where it can handle most of the heavy lifting, but there are some parts that have to be done by hand (creating the different sections), so I’ll see which others I can do tomorrow.

Last edited:
TC[5-1][3- & TC[13-1]

Slade, never trust the Tech #, Scuffle sometimes displays the wrong number. For example this "TC[5-1]", I guess it is TC[1-1] because it copy the wrong data from the last move I played with the end of TC# 5. However, I think the Tech state TC&TJ is reliable and good for reference. And we need to test every single TC # to confirm. By the way, I will fix the # by running the move again later.

Just reminds you that, I think the data of all Maxi's moves ends with stance are not quite correct in scuffle data. There is still a lot of work to fix in Maxi's scuffle data. I'm thinking if there is a way to convert the data of the stance moves to a correct #.
And, all impact frame of the moves with cancel motion is always wrong such as b6, a4, bA, aB, 4(B] that will cancel the first motion and make the different impact # , but the Hit, Block, CH# of them are still reliable.

Last edited:
The stance stuff is definitely wrong. I think it might be measuring the time required to exit the stance. Maxi 4A shows up as -45 on block e.g.

Now that the movelists are up for Maxi and Mitsu it'll be easier to just copy in the corrections from the spreadsheets people have made. Some moves are also missing I believe (for example, stance entrances from neutral, usually B+K inputs, were missing from the Scuffle data), and except for 2*8 moves the 8WayRun moves only have one direction listed for the inputs (66B instead of 33*66*99B, e.g.). Lethal Hits need to be added in separately as well. The in-game movelists will have to be consulted to fill in these gaps.

7A/B/K have to be tested, since these usually have different on-hit properties than 8/9A/B/K.

Maxi frame data can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...l6JM4S6BtGVhUf-OYoSJ3oeycNE/edit?usp=drivesdk

And Mitsu here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Aj6vr9XXz6UIFOUXapPLxwW6Txc/edit?usp=drivesdk although this also comes from Scuffle; not sure how much has been verified.

The copy of CERVANTES's frame data by Scuffle is added!
The copy of SEONG MI-NA's frame data by Scuffle is added!
The copy of TALIM's frame data by Scuffle is added!
The copy of XIANGHUA's frame data by Scuffle is added!

Ok. I take a break on those Scuffle data. I think it is good enough for every characters' frama data temporarily. I'm going to polish my Xianghua's and Mina's frame data and play some of SC6. =D

Last edited:
Yoshimitsu, Seong Mi-Na, and Xianghua now have their Scuffle data in the wiki. I also converted Voldo’s data from his spreadsheet and added it.

Mi-Na and Xianghua had a few moves put in already, so I only added the ones that were missing.

The new mina format looks ugly as shit/ hard to read and has a ton of wrong info.

Thanks, kAB. Yea, I'm trying this new format with more information and for people to copy the data to Excel. By the way, I will improve the look. Maybe I will remove the AT column.

After I compared Scuffle data and tested, I added and changed my Mina frame data. Now it is more accurate than before:
- SC is i5 which has invincible frames from 4th frame to the end, so it can beat moves slower than i3. ( >i3 )
- Scuffle data is correct for WRAA, but it only happens in super 0 range (the earliest frame) and will not happen normally unless opponent doing a rush-in move in very close range, so I added WRAA ( Super 0 range ) in the row.
- 2B+K changes to i24
- 8B+K changes to i22
- 66B+K changes to i18
- 22B keeps i20 and its' data. Scuffle data is slightly off by 1 frame on IMP, Block and Hit.
- WRB+K keeps i22. The impact # of it is wrong in Scuffle.
- 66(B] is added.
- The impact frame of LS moves are added.
- All moves' stance transition frame data are added such as 4B~LS
- Whiff data is added to single moves.
- RE-A(B] is added.
- Auto-GI frame data is added.

Last edited:
My Mina's frame data is updated!
- TC & TJ data is added.
- Guard Crush data is added.
- Damage data is added.
- Soul Charged Chip damage data is added.
- Recovery data is added. - The total of recovery frames after impact.
- GI Level is added.

Since some new mechanic are added such as RE in SC6, I think we should add new data for analyzing those mechanic. Our format of frame data seems out of date. My suggestion is to add the data of "Recovery" and "Guard Crush".
Recovery data can help you to check for the safety of moves on whiff, being REed and finding the Guard Crush data.
Guard Crush data can help you to check which moves a GC trigger is and how much the frame advantage is.

Here is the formula:

Whiff # = The total frames of the whole move or the Whiff# from the Scuffle data. (Make sure the Whiff # is correct in Scuffle)
Total of Recovery frames = Whiff # - impact frames.

The total frames of a Guard Crush is 70.
Guard Crush advantage = 70 - Recovery frames.

Just suggestion.

I pick up this game slowly. I finally understand what Stun really mean in SC6. XD
Stun is just an electric stun effect on the body that will cause a Counter Hit by a hit on the following frame disadvantage windows, Tech-roll and Ground Hit. And the Counter Hit effect can be extended to next hit's frame disadvantage windows, Tech-roll and Ground Hit.
I will fix it on my frame data because it is different to the normal knock down.

My Mina's frame data is updated!

Last edited:
I just tried the new version 0.0.6 to 0.0.8 of SCUFFLE. There are a lot of new good function, but the WHIFF # is wrong in these versions. Just a reminder.
I think I will keep using version 0.0.5 until they fixed it.

Last edited:
So, in reference to SilentWalls contributions.

What about Active, Recovery, On Hit On Block?
I was looking for Taki's On Block data, and all I see is in reference to startup.

Thanks for what you've already provided and compiled, of course. However, I'm interested to know if you can/will finish your data?
If not, is there another place I can be pointed to, to get the full data from?

Back