SC6 Frame Data Archive

I found a new stun that will cause wall hit, but no RO. For example: Xianghua's 3B+K (H+2 without wall hit).
What should I call this stun? Pushing Stun? Lean-Back Stun?
I've been calling it a stumble.

Yoshimitsu gets the same stun on CH/LH BBB, or WS B on normal hit.
If I’m thinking of the same thing (where the opponent does a flip backwards but doesn’t get knocked down), Azwel BoB ABB has this property too.

Seong Mina's CH and GB data is updated!

Thank Suirad provides me some information. He said that Tekken bot displays the guard break damage as
a point system that looks like it could be out of 240. After I tested it in the game, I believe that
information is quite accurate.

When damage reaches 150, it will displays yellow flashing in the life bar.
When damage reaches 200, it will displays red flashing in the life bar.
240 is the cap of the guard break point system and it needs some specific moves to
trigger the guard break.

Last edited:
It sounds like it should be out of 250 points then. The guard gauge starts flashing red at exactly 80%, not 83%.

Yo Wallace, @Signia and I were working on Yoshimitsu's movelist. Feel free to link the guide in the original post of this thread.

Could definitely use more testing if anyone wants to help. I'm on PS4 so I can't do methodical testing the way @SilentWall has been, but if anyone wants to help fill in the blanks, hit me up and we can hopefully complete it.

Here's the guide:
Yoshi FAQ (fixed broken link)

Last edited:
Xianghua's GD data is updated!

Slade, I tested it roughly and guess it is 240. Thanks for telling me that. I will double check it tonight.

b4k4, I compared my Xianghua and Mina's data with the PC bot. I'm surprised that the Impact, Hit and Block data are 98% correct, but the wrong data are just 1 frame off each move. I think it is very reliable. However, the TC and TJ data looks weird. I'm not sure if it right or wrong. We need time to test and confirm it. And the the data of Damage and Guard Damage looks like 100% correct, so I directly copy them to my data. Anyway, I'm going to copy all the Impact, Hit and Block data from PC bot to here and test the suspicious moves only. I will focus on testing general frame data. That will be more efficient.
Do you want me to post all Yoshi's data from PC bot to here for you? I think you can check and compare the data that will speed up you progress.

Do you want me to post all Yoshi's data from PC bot to here for you? I think you can check and compare the data that will speed up you progress.
Would you be able to put it into a google spreadsheet and then PM me the link? It'll probably be easier to manipulate the data if it's already formatted that way.

Really appreciate your willingness to help!

The copy of Yoshimitsu's frame data by SCUFFLE is added!

b4k4, I don't want to mess up your frame data. However, I copy and paste the SCUFFLE's data to here. The layout is mess. I hope you don't mind.
Be careful the CH #, they are not always printed. ANd I think the moves with odd number data are suspicious wrong data, but it just 1 frame off always.

Last edited:
It sounds like it should be out of 250 points then. The guard gauge starts flashing red at exactly 80%, not 83%.
Slade, I double checked it. Assume the SCUFFLE's guard damage # is correct, I'm pretty sure it is out of 240. It was my bad that I roughly say the flash light #. The correct # is showing below:
When damage reaches 60% (144) , it will displays yellow flashing in the life bar.
When damage reaches 80% (192) , it will displays red flashing in the life bar.
240 is the cap of the guard break point system and it needs some specific moves to trigger the guard break.

Thanks your help.

Hows the progress on the updated frame data per the actual 8wr wikis ? (not just impact frames, but frames on guard, hit..ch)
If we know which ones are complete, we can then help use those to verify the incomplete ones

b4k4, I don't want to mess up your frame data. However, I copy and paste the SCUFFLE's data to here. The layout is mess. I hope you don't mind.
Be careful the CH #, they are not always printed. ANd I think the moves with odd number data are suspicious wrong data, but it just 1 frame off always.
Yes that's what I was hoping for. The spreadsheet I shared isn't open for edits, but if you can put the Scuffle data here, or put it in a spreadsheet you made yourself and then send me the link, I can start to test and verify the information missing from our spreadsheet and start to complete Yoshi's Frame Data.

Thanks again!

Hows the progress on the updated frame data per the actual 8wr wikis ? (not just impact frames, but frames on guard, hit..ch)
If we know which ones are complete, we can then help use those to verify the incomplete ones
Mostly done: Astaroth, Azwel, Cervantes, Grøh, Ivy, Nightmare, Raphael, Siegfried, Sophie, Geralt, and Tira

Partially done: Seong Mi-Na, Talim, Zasalamel

Not done: Kilik, Mitsu, Voldo, Inferno, Maxi, Xianghua

Sebo, thanks your reply. However, Astaroth's RE-K is not a shakeable stun, which is no diffferent with shaking or not. I wonder if there is no shakeable stun in SC6. By the way, Keep finding it, please. Thank you.

b4k4, unfortunately, the SCUFFLE's data can not be copied & pasted directly into spreadsheet each column. Do you know any way to copy this format "|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|" into the spreadsheet each column effectively?

Slade, my Mina and Xianghua are completed on basic frame data. I'm interested to input the data into Wiki. Does it take much time? Is there an easy way to do that. I heard that you have a way to put speadsheet data into the Wiki.

Slade, my Mina and Xianghua are completed on basic frame data. I'm interested to input the data into Wiki. Does it take much time? Is there an easy way to do that. I heard that you have a way to put speadsheet data into the Wiki.
Yeah, one advantage of having it in a spreadsheet is that I can download the data as CSV and put it through a custom script to generate the wiki markup. Much faster than copying it by hand. Send me the spreadsheets and I can do the conversion tonight or over the weekend.

b4k4, I found a way. If you use Excel, just copy my SCUFFLE data and save it in Notepad as txt format. In Excel, on the Data Tab, open "Get External Data">Click "Import text". And then select the delimiter " | ". Done!!!!

Slade, I'm regret I messed my data of "/#/#/#/". Now I have to input it manually into spreadsheet. XD. By the way, thanks. Let's see if I can do it this weekend.

b4k4, I found a way. If you use Excel, just copy my SCUFFLE data and save it in Notepad as txt format. In Excel, on the Data Tab, open "Get External Data">Click "Import text". And then select the delimiter " | ". Done!!!!

Slade, I'm regret I messed my data of "/#/#/#/". Now I have to input it manually into spreadsheet. XD. By the way, thanks. Let's see if I can do it this weekend.
That'd be easy to convert too. I'd just be splitting the fields on / instead of commas.

You the real MVP. Check PMs.

Back