Scantily Clad Women

Awesome characters! Can you tell me the formula you use for Knockout's body dimensions? Her curves are just PERFECT

I've been getting lazy! Here's a quick update with my "Sorceress" girl.

She's one of my first CAS, but she's held up nicely compared to my others.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

I wanted her to have a somewhat vibrant, wild feel within the confines of a "magician" archetype, really made so by the wizard hat she wears. It's such a defining piece. I really would have done her coloring in reds, probably, but her shorts won't get much redder than what she's at now, so I adapted and she looks a bit more girly in the purple/pink scheme as a result.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_52.png

I made her pretty tall and gave her very light skin so her inks and her clothes would really stand out against it. This was my first character where I really went at it with stickers.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_51.png

Her tattoos remain some of my favorites. I love the gradient pattern on this one. You can see how it flows from a pinkish at the top to a purplish where it twists along her hip.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_69.png

She's also got a couple on her back in different shades of red and pinkish. The butterfly has a gradient pattern, too. I love the succubus armlets. They're strappy rather than concealing or "heavy" and seem to match a variety of concepts flavorfully. The braid really worked here for me, particularly with the wizard hat, because it covers the front, which otherwise kinda says "This is Sophitia's hair" to me too much. It falls very naturally, gives her very long hair with a ribbon that matches her outfit, and still leaves her back exposed well enough to highlight the inks.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_72.png

There aren't a lot of good lower body equipment options that I like, which is often how the girls often wind up in bikinis I suppose. The skirts look awkward to me at times, though maybe that's just from how they stand in creation, because they do look much better ingame. But the shorts seemed to work best with her top, which if you have no undergarments on with is pretty skimpy (see above).

That top without clothes under probably gives it one of the sexiest sideboob in SC CAS ever, and that tattoo that curves in and out just adds to it.

In addition, here's some random quickies that I just had lying around on my flashdrive.

Guardian - Slightly different outfit.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_18.png

Satryx playing with the Alraun
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png

Knockout posing with a couple new weapons
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_95.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_94.png

Been getting a lot of requests for specific formulas, so I guess I should address it - I don't really wanna give that out. It'd make me sad to see my works cloned and run into them randomly on PSN. You can do it yourselves! Experiment and tweak and find what works for you.

Been getting a lot of requests for specific formulas, so I guess I should address it - I don't really wanna give that out. It'd make me sad to see my works cloned and run into them randomly on PSN. You can do it yourselves! Experiment and tweak and find what works for you.

thats cool, totally your choice

they really should rename this forum "Create-a-Soul pics" instead of "formulas" tho

Could you at least share what you have the stomach set to? If I put it too high het gut sticks out but I lower it a bit and I can't get the butt like you did. More importantly though do you start with the small base body or the larger one?

My characters have varying body types, and those settings are pretty key in each of my characters since they don't wear a lot of clothes. Medusa for example has much different sliders than Knockout or Cherry do, though one could certainly notice that she's still certainly got an attractive figure.

Height plays a factor. Higher settings on shorter women will give them a very womanly, very hourglassy shape like Guardian (height 1) has, whereas for example a taller character like Knockout (height 5) uses moderate settings in most areas, though if I recall right she's got +4-8 in each of her leg settings.

But, in general, comparatively low waist settings, high-moderate stomach settings, moderate arms, and low-moderate pectorals do create a somewhat idealistic body shape. As someone else said though, it all flows from the hips. If you don't have good settings in stomach and hips, everything else will look awkward. You just have to tweak and try to find the right look for each body type. If you want a really natural, "real" looking character, just try to go from body part to body part and tweak them and ask yourself, "does this look right, these arms attached to this chest, this chest to this waist, this waist to these hips, these hips to these legs? Etc etc..

Hm, I see.... So that's how you made your female characters sexier, eh...? I suppose I should humbly thank you for those tips of yours and apply them to my own female creations. You're a true genius! m(_ _)m

Edit: And also, I didn't know that "Stomach" settings affect both rear and hips, too! I guess you learn something new everyday.... ^^

Back