SCIV Online: Good Happy Games

Zen: Minute lag? As in small, or as in 60 seconds o_O And yes, online achievements suck :/ At least, competitive ones do, co-op ones are okay. I'm glad you found player matches less spam-y because I haven't... How is your connection with people in California? I'm curious about seeing other people's Astas...

I'd hit you up Beefy but you're on PSN not Live :( I need to break them habits too.

@Syrpiektre: lol i meant minute, as in small. xD So far, California people have given me a steady 4bars, which seems to be a pretty good connection. i hate it when it says 4bars but it hovers between 3 and 4 during the match. i'd gladly set up a match for us if you like xD

just add me or something ;) currently @ work. :P

Zen: Will do, I'm at work too but today's Family Day. So no one's really doing anything important... ::looks out the office just in case:;

Beefy: I'm actually near the 5 off of Culver/Jeffrey, so not too far from you iirc :P Problem is that for the next couple weeks I won't have much time outside of sporadic half-hour sessions or something to really hang out and play in person, since when I do I want to have a good chunk of time set aside w/o distractions.

You're actually right by my friends place, I know right where it is. That is a shame though, pretty much all I fight is Voldo/Mitsu. So the added in person practice would be nice.

Ah well, if something strange happens and you do have some time, feel free to hit me up.

Thanks, I will :D And yeah... I don't know how much variety you'll get, 'cause right now I play Mitsu and Asta... XD looking to expand to maybe X or Zas though so hopefully I can expand.

To be on topic, though, I did actually play someone in a random match last week who not only played a good Nightmare but read my offense more or less perfectly. That was when I stopped playing Mitsu up close all the time... though a good chunk of my losses came from flaming toe -> super soul ground stab XD For some stupid reason I just stood there and took it like a deer in front of headlights, haha. The best part though was after he left the room I got a gg message. Stuff like that never happens to me, oy.

Eh, I can use you to practice my Rock. How am I going to use my Uther Lightbringer custom for yuks if I don't have at least a passing rock offense?

But yeah, be interesting to play another mitsu and a good asto as well. Might even get my buddy in on it, He's had nothing but my Astaroth to stare down since SC. I'm sure he'd be interested in playing another one.

I've played a couple of good people online. There's maybe about 7 I like playing, pretty much stick to them right now. Nice to face a couple people that I have to actually think against rather than constantly suckering with lows while they spam the same bloody attack.

Has anyone played against a good Maxi on the PSN as yet?. I'd like to find some good Maxi players to share strategy and to test myself against. Please post up and let me know. >=)

Has anyone played against a good Maxi on the PSN as yet?. I'd like to find some good Maxi players to share strategy and to test myself against. Please post up and let me know. >=)

LoL a good Maxi... Do those even Exist ?

From what I've seen on PSN, even Maxi mashers barely exist.

I regret admitting that maxi mashers and Setsu mashers give me an embarrassing amount of trouble online D:

Touchy GI timing online, as well as general lack of familiarity with their new strings moves has account for a good chunk of my losses. I dunno how frustrating they'd be for me offline.

I regret admitting that maxi mashers and Setsu mashers give me an embarrassing amount of trouble online D:

Touchy GI timing online, as well as general lack of familiarity with their new strings moves has account for a good chunk of my losses. I dunno how frustrating they'd be for me offline.

I agree, GI'ing Maxi's strings and guarding low/ducking highs when I have to becomes a whole lot of trouble online. So tired of getting hit by endless frame advantage moves that I fail GI'ing and ducking.

Just so you guys know that I have played against almost all of you one here. So I wanted to see what you had to say.

I will however keep your comments in mind should I run into any of you again. ^_^

Just so you guys know that I have played against almost all of you one here. So I wanted to see what you had to say.

I will however keep your comments in mind should I run into any of you again. ^_^

Scouting us out huh? Want to preserve your incredibly important online record? ;)

Scouting us out huh? Want to preserve your incredibly important online record? ;)

I really don't care about an online record. I do care about a hundred random people sending me hate messages and flooding my message box for no reason. I also don't like the pop up saying a friend is online. I find it very distracting and annoying at the same time. >=/

online its so hard to meet people who actually know what they're doing. Every time i meet someone who's not using Kilik or Mitts and spamming 6BB or BBB I instantly friend them. So far i only have like 4 SCIV friends.

I love to have a match with you good sir. I know what I'm doing to. I hope you don't mind Algol.

online its so hard to meet people who actually know what they're doing. Every time i meet someone who's not using Kilik or Mitts and spamming 6BB or BBB I instantly friend them. So far i only have like 4 SCIV friends.

I play mitsu but i`m not the typical spammer... add me if you want to fight a decent mitsu player.

yesterday was probably one of the best days i've ever had online.... i went from lvl 50 to 60 in about 4 hours.... and not one single hate messege~! haha It was great :) couple laggy games but those guys understood.... things are looking up! and thank you for the good games ~

Good game for Coroso4 (or something like that). One of the few Tiras I have ever fought, so I was fighting in "darkness". I finally won, but you probably deserved the victory more than I did.

I also fought Br0ken_Engli5h, who posts here and at CF. Hilde vs Ivy at Sailor's Rest.

Back