SCIV Online: Good Happy Games

Quick question. I'm about to order internet service. Do I need to order the higher end services to get a 5 bar connection for games? I'm going with cable, so I just want to know what you guys use, and what is the best connection or ping that you get with your service. I'll definitely pay a little more if it means I get some smoother gaming, but if it doesn't matter, might as well get the affordable one.

I was playing a match were I got rung out and this dude walked over to the edge and was trying to jump out of the ring. I kept hitting him so that he would fall back into the ring. He then got on the mic and stated he was trying to even things out. I told him it really didnt matter about ring outs unless he is going for them every time. Needless to say that we had 3 very good rounds and we were tied 2-2 going into the final round. Then I made the mistake of doing maxi's jump kick and he ducked and I flew right out of the ring. LOL it was great.

Anyone play against someone named BentLeet. For someone who can beat the crap out of others using rock deserves some form of respect. He is pretty damn good with rock and the mix-ups with the ground grabs is brutal if you guess the wrong button.

I've had a number of really good/fun matches. I played a guy named Rezcha Dimencia who was pretty equal with me, it made for some really fun matches. There was someone that destroyed me with Rock, I wish I had my mic at the time to tell him how awesome it was, don't remember the name though, I just remember the CaS had really dark skin. I actually like getting beat when it's by someone that's not just spamming 1 or 2 moves. I also played a X (I'm pretty sure the username was ZOSAKA) that absolutely destroyed me. I played him twice, I started doing a little better the second time, but I still got murdered, way fun. I'm pretty sure it was GnA Arsenal that I played against that had a Joker (I think it was Maxi) and I was Spiderman (Lizardman) and we went 2-2, then on the final round we had each other down to just a sliver of life, he won, but still a great match. I don't recall anyone else in particular when looking at my recent players match, but I know I've had some other good matches.

well most of those spammers are predictable and if you spam them too they cant adapt usually =D

there is something much worse than button smashers, I dont have a name for them, but I call them discoboons for now (disco = disconnect, boon = noob :) )
well those discoboons are usually spammers too, or is just a guy that thinks of himself being most awesome person on earth =D what makes them worse? once I have won the 2nd round they just disconnect and then most of the time I get a message telling me how much I suck and how much he ownes me =D

Actually, Yesterday I met up with some decent players. One Killer Soph/Cass, and someone that basically just played random. But we talked strats and tactics. frames, online gaming... it was great.

So, if anyone's looking for a match up... Find me. Just send me a friend invite with 8wayrun in the subject or something and I'll accept. Then If we're online at the same time, we can fight, talk shop, whatevs.

:)

GG brian ;) lag is funny xD

Yeah, good games bud. I have no effin' clue where those lag spikes came from. Maybe it was my sister oogling random kpop guys and choking the connection o_O I *just* got my internet back online yesterday too, so maybe that was why. Very happy to go 1-9 against you, haha. (that one GI I had was a total fluke btw)

Yeah, good games bud. I have no effin' clue where those lag spikes came from. Maybe it was my sister oogling random kpop guys and choking the connection o_O I *just* got my internet back online yesterday too, so maybe that was why. Very happy to go 1-9 against you, haha. (that one GI I had was a total fluke btw)

lol always in good fun :) looking forward to another match ;) xD it's ok the JI i had was a fluke, didn't think an auto-GI would JI

play some asta next time! would love to see another asta player. ;)

in other news though, i went against someone who was well versed in Setsuka and Hilde. Didn't think those two were viable online given setsuka with her JF moves and hilde with her charge. :)

My faith was restored in humanity today. ...not really, but I had some great fights on line. I lost some and I won some. ...but nobody was a tool. Nobody quit early. I referred some peeps to this site. ...and most of all, I had fun without the rage caused by spammers, quitters, and dead horse beaters. I had a good night. I should quit while I'm feeling this euphoria and go watch the sunset or something and drink a beer :) :sc1kil1::sc2kil2:

Back