SCIV Online Status

Thaeonblade

[09] Warrior
Hey how's the online scene in SCIV?

Finally have some money to go Gold again and I'm making a list of different games to go at people including: Injustice, DOA5 and maybe even SCV if I'm in a really good mood. Now I'm curious about if the servers for IV are still active and if there's people on them.

So whose still playing IV?

I still play it online. quite a few are still on there. As well as special versus, theres a good amount of non modders on there so its fun

"Dramatic Gasp"
NOOOOO!!!!
"Inhales"
NOOOO!!!! Okay.

Lol it has been dead for a while.. sadly.. xD I played on it a bit a while ago, mostly a couple casuals and a few hard core players..

My FIRST Ranked match back in over 13 months on SC4 someone rage quit on me... I literally could not believe it, I said to myself "WELCOME BACK TO SC4!! Connection Lost!"

I still play SCIV on XBL now and then. I usually only tolerate 5 bar connections which means people close to my region only (Toronto). Send me a friend request if you're interested in some battles. I mostly use Vader.

I still play on Sc4 id play more often but when I go on it tends to be a non peak time.

There's definitely quite a good amount of people that still play it including good players but there's only many at a certain time and I'm not sure what that peak time is yet, probably when ill be asleep lol.

Some nights I will be on late and there'll be loads of people just appear all of a sudden when earlier on you're lucky to get any games in at all.

I made this thread in order to try find when a lot of people are on it and for the convenience of other people who still like SC4 but only had one reply and I'm on PSN only :(
http://8wayrun.com/threads/sc4-matchmaking-thread.18248/

If you still play why not post it on here and/or on my linked thread so I and other people can get in some good SC4 games and not just be once in a blue moon if you're lucky like it is for me currently.

Message kerrod123 on PSN or on here if you want to play, yes im quite desperate lol I just know there's still people on SC4 and its very rare I'm on during these "peak times" that's the most upsetting bit.

Back