SCV Character Headers! A work in progress.

Solo

[14] Master
If anyone decides to make SCV character headers you can post them here. If you don't want to make a character header simply tell me the dimensions of them so I can make them (or at least attempt to. Lol). SCV has been out for over 6 months but we still have the SCIV headers so if you feel like contributing please do. :D

Has Jaxel or another admin said new ones should be uploaded?

Anyway, here's how one of them looks like.
header.png

It's a 990x150 PNG with alpha.

I imagine it wouldn't be hard to quickly make new ones. The biggest problem would be getting the artwork in high res and adding an alpha channel.

Since I have some of the artwork like that, I made these in a few minutes:
pyrrha.png

mitsurugi.png

tira.png

voldo.png

maxi.png

dampierre.png

ezio.png

hilde.png

leixia.png

nightmare.png

raphael.png

Uh, quick question. Are some of the art going to be reversed like they did for the SCIV ones? I mean like, Ivy is reversed (Looks left-handed) and so is Raph (Looks right-handed).

I feel Ive seen this before. HMMMMMM.

But yeah seriously. If I see yoda on top of my screen, ima stab someone in the armpit!

EDIT: IN SCV Siegfried SA we have a SCV Siegfried header...
EDIT No 2: Patroklos SA has a SCV header too

I never put them up because Namco never sent me the artwork.

HRD, there is a preference setting in your control panel where you can FORCE what character you want on your headers.

HRD, there is a preference setting in your control panel where you can FORCE what character you want on your headers.

Yeah I know that. But Id like to have maybe the SCV maxi on my headers rather than SC4 maxi. But I didnt know you were waiting on namco for artwork. Is it possible to just make our own. We have a few volunteers already.

Seems pretty petty of me I think to have this such a thorne in my side. I dont know why it bugs me so much, it just does.

Sorry, I was not aware of that.

Back