SCV Corrupt a wish

Granted, but upon so Yoda becomes unbanned.

I wish that every character spoke their own countries language.

granted, Sophie throws the opponent hi into the air and stands there...the opponent falls back down on sophie and instant ko's her

I wish that people would listen to my beats. XD

granted but the sound is so horrible all the windows in the world smash and your the most wanted man in the world as you've deafened every1.

I wish chuck norris was a playable character in SCV

I wish that every character spoke their own countries language.

oh forgot about ure post

Granted but it turns out half of the cast were from an alien planet which explains why they had huge imposible boobs and had amazing strength they could just twirl around a massive sword. And they communicate by numbers

I still wish chuck norris was a playable character in SCV

Granted, but then when you won against Chuck Norris he would come through the screen and punch you very hard in the neck.

Guess thats not really "winning" huh?

I wish there were more black people in Soul Calibur.

Granted. Now go smoke up, OD and die.

I wish that SC5 includes the dumbest and most inappropriate guest chars conceivable.

Lol... OD on weed...

/on topic

Granted, SC5 is now SC4.

Edit: I wish i didn't forget to include my wish.

Granted, though considering you made your wish while drunk, it contained brief references to "more Star Wars characters" and they removed ringouts, per your statement that "they're only for scrubs."

I wish quality arcade sticks were cheaper, so more people could get into using them, making transitions to arcade versions smoother.

I wish quality arcade sticks were cheaper, so more people could get into using them, making transitions to arcade versions smoother.

Granted, they are now one cent cheaper.

I wish they added in a new character who fights with a pair of steel fans.

granted, but the new char is a retard and falls over randomly and KO's himself with said fans.
i wish sc5 to be set 1600 yrs earlier and become a biblical beat 'em up.

i wish sc5 to be set 1600 yrs earlier and become a biblical beat 'em up.

Granted. The game has no content since the Bible states: Thou Shall Not kill. Thus, all the characters instead greet each other, and the round ends.

I wish the game was perfectly balanced in that, each character has the potential to deal the same amount of damage, has open ended Combos, and all required an equally high amount of skill and time to learn to be effective with.

Haha, I just realized what I just said. Nevermind.

Anyway, granted. There is now one character.

I wish there will be no more sequels after SC4, besides that psp version that I ironically just saw as I was typing this.

Haha, I just realized what I just said. Nevermind.

Anyway, granted. There is now one character.

I wish there will be no more sequels after SC4, besides that psp version that I ironically just saw as I was typing this.

Granted, but Namco-Bandai goes bankrupt as a result, prompting other companies to come out with a slew of SC-like games to fill the void.

I wish there were no more cross-platform characters, like Yoda or Vader, while replacing them with genuinely unique and balanced characters.

granted

hildegol is on every console charge bubble combos FTW

i wish people would stop blocking algols 33B so i could combo the crap out of them

Granted... now everyone is a complete scrub.

I wish Ivy had two more stances.

But they completely replace her previous stances, making her completely different to play yet again forcing you to relearn everything.... And those stances are: standing and crouching...

I wish Namco would update the console versions of SC4 instead of doing a PSP port...

I wish Namco would update the console versions of SC4 instead of doing a PSP port...

Granted... They update the console versions but scale down the graphics to PSP quality and stretch the picture from its PSP size to fit your tv. Pixels are now the size of quarters.

I wish they had an unlockable costume for Algol that looks like Samus Aran. (metroid)

Granted... They update the console versions but scale down the graphics to PSP quality and stretch the picture from its PSP size to fit your tv. Pixels are now the size of quarters.

I wish they had an unlockable costume for Algol that looks like Samus Aran. (metroid)

Granted now algol has laser beams and missles so every1 decides to ban him. Whilst at it they ban sophitia cause she's a b1tch.

I wish they actually made SCV :)

Back