SCV Corrupt a wish

granted but then they add in a new character called eye-V who looks exactly the same as ivy, plays exactly the same and has bigger boobs.

I swish for the power to manipulate time.

Granted but then you get shot by bullets that drain your power and gives them to me...........then you get shot with regular bullets

I swish for corruption

Granted your corruption is corrupted so it asuohfkuashfsajhfkahjw turns into a bullet which flys towards you and then the bullet stops a gun comes out of the bullet which shoots a new smaller bullet that also has a gun inside and shoots you but then you get explosive diarrhoea and die. And then i shoot your corpse.

I swish for super powaz.

Granted.....but it lasts for one second.

I swish for

taco2.jpg

Darn you I just granted sponge's wish oh well. Granted but that taco doesnt have beef it has POOP............then you get shot

I swish spongebob and namuskull were happy and healthy

Granted. I'm already healthy and happy camper thanks to a little muay thai. You get a tiger uppercut, you fall to the ground, I shoot you dead. Spongebob laughs like spongebob and shoots your dead corpse.

I swish to be in Jamaica or Philippines. My heritage.

Granted. I'm already healthy and happy camper thanks to a little muay thai. You get a tiger uppercut, you fall to the ground, I shoot you dead. Spongebob laughs like spongebob and shoots your dead corpse.

I swish to be in Jamaica or Philippines. My heritage.

You didnt corrupt my swish infact you made it better for yourselves. You both get shot and you get a tiger shot to the throat.

Granted your in Jamaica but in a casket because you got shot.

I swish for color

You didnt corrupt my swish infact you made it better for yourselves. You both get shot and you get a tiger shot to the throat.

Granted your in Jamaica but in a casket because you got shot.

I swish for color

Actually I did.
You asked if I was healthy and happy and muay thai was the answer. Plus the violence.
As for spongebob, he is always happy and healthy because he is spongebob lol.
And so I grant your wish.
So you get color but I steal it away.
And use it to post like this.

I swished that you and sponge became happy and healthy! so to corrupt it you had to make something negative happen to the both of you. By making yourselves happy you didnt corrupt it so I win good day.

Since you didnt make a swish you get shot

I swish yoshi was removed from tekken and SC

I swished that you and sponge became happy and healthy! so to corrupt it you had to make something negative happen to the both of you. By making yourselves happy you didnt corrupt it so I win good day.

Since you didnt make a swish you get shot

I swish yoshi was removed from tekken and SC

Granted. But Namco replaces him with Kunimitsu. ;)

Oh yeah I swish for a better death besides getting shot.
I'm not fiddy cent yo.

Your least favorite Soul Calibur character kills you with their cheapest combo.

I wish Yun-Seong wasn't so flamboyant.

Darn you I just granted sponge's wish oh well. Granted but that taco doesnt have beef it has POOP............then you get shot

I swish spongebob and namuskull were happy and healthy
Well, that wasn't a smart swish Juece. O.o

And this is the result. =p.

@Namu. You are fiddy Yoshi then. ;)

@<3 put your gunnnies <3 granted but now Yun is gay. Because He splits like a cheerleader and smiles....creepy. I swish for a brand new car.

Well, that wasn't a smart swish Juece. O.o

And this is the result. =p.

@Namu. You are fiddy Yoshi then. ;)

@<3 put your gunnnies <3 granted but now Yun is gay. Because He splits like a cheerleader and smiles....creepy. I swish for a brand new car.

Granted but its made of fail. And then goes thru a time machine so its not brand new anymore.

Also Juece i see where you were going with that so....

I wish Juece was perfectly normal and happy.

Granted but Juece is only normal and happy when he shoots people. So....You get shot.

I siwsh I had a copy of Soul Blade for the PS1 because it's the only one I haven't played. =(

Granted but Juece is only normal and happy when he shoots people. So....You get shot.

I siwsh I had a copy of Soul Blade for the PS1 because it's the only one I haven't played. =(

granted it doesnt work.

I swish guns didnt exist.

Granted there are no more guns now there are swuns and they are essentially guns but hurt 5 times more and they swoot instead of shoot..................you get swot

I swish for something to do

Granted there are no more guns now there are swuns and they are essentially guns but hurt 5 times more and they swoot instead of shoot..................you get swot

I swish for something to do

Granted. You swoot your self.

I wish I had a copy of Soul Edge/Blade for the PS1 that WORKED!

Granted, but you lose all your game systems so you can't play it.

I swish I had a sandwich.

You both get swot. Laur for making a "wish" and Abigail for granted said "wish" we dont grant those in this thread.

Since you been swot it doesnt matter what you swished for. I swish for a sandwich

Back