SCV Player Data corrupted! Is that all she wrote?

NuProphett

[09] Warrior
My player data got corrupted night before last, and all of my SCV data was lost. All customs, my rank, my records, everything. @_@ Bummer.

Since my game was saved on the MS Cloud storage server, is there a way to retrieve an older version of the save? I don't think so, but you guys may know something that I do not.

This is probably clutching at an imaginary straw, but I am very open to being pleasantly surprised.

My player data got corrupted night before last, and all of my SCV data was lost. All customs, my rank, my records, everything. @_@ Bummer.

Since my game was saved on the MS Cloud storage server, is there a way to retrieve an older version of the save? I don't think so, but you guys may know something that I do not.

This is probably clutching at an imaginary straw, but I am very open to being pleasantly surprised.

Unfortunately I highly doubt it. The only suggestion I have would be to hope they're still on MS's servers as you delete your profile (but not the data it's associated with) and re-download your profile. It worked when my friend's Skyrim save was corrupted on the cloud, so it's all I can really say.

But I'm sorry for your loss.

Yellow.
Light.
Of.
Death.

I will never try to get a platinum trophy again after my PS3 pulled that crap on me. In fact, I've yet to use Ezio in a player match - that's how much trophies annoy me now.

Anyhoo, good luck getting your save back. If not, at least you can have fun trolling people as an E5 rank :P

Unfortunately I highly doubt it. The only suggestion I have would be to hope they're still on MS's servers as you delete your profile (but not the data it's associated with) and re-download your profile. It worked when my friend's Skyrim save was corrupted on the cloud, so it's all I can really say.

But I'm sorry for your loss.

Thanks, but I have given up on it. I went through story mode and got Omega back, and I am resigned to the fact that my old save is no more. Luckily I was not particularly invested in my records, and all the CaS stuff that I bought actually didn't get lost for some reason, so that was awesome. I also still seem to have all of my achievements associated with the game, so it isn't a total loss.

You don't lose anything that's Xbox Live related. Like your achievements or stuff you downloaded.
But you lose your actual SCV game data : Rank, customs, stats, rivals and stuff. Basically resets your data.

Thanks, but I have given up on it. I went through story mode and got Omega back, and I am resigned to the fact that my old save is no more. Luckily I was not particularly invested in my records, and all the CaS stuff that I bought actually didn't get lost for some reason, so that was awesome. I also still seem to have all of my achievements associated with the game, so it isn't a total loss.
Sucks man...you was even telling me a few mins ago on XBL that your save got corrupted :/

You don't lose anything that's Xbox Live related. Like your achievements or stuff you downloaded.
But you lose your actual SCV game data : Rank, customs, stats, rivals and stuff. Basically resets your data.

Sounds like this has happened to you before.

I'm surprised TC hasn't even bothered (in an honest way) to just get a cheap flash/usb drive and copy your save there. As I do myself for backup.

Well look at it this way.....you get to dominate all the NOOBS! \m/

But yeah shits weak when that happens.

Back