SCV Quick Unlock Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a silly question since I have not received my game
How to advance in levels? It is only by game time? trophies? or specific tasks?
thanks

I have a silly question since I have not received my game
How to advance in levels? It is only by game time? trophies? or specific tasks?
thanks
Every time you play against an opponent (excluding versus and training), you'll get some sort of XP. XP stays a consistent 1200 XP to level up so it's not very difficult to level. If you lose too many times for an opponent, the XP you get will diminish until it hits 0.

Every time you play against an opponent (excluding versus and training), you'll get some sort of XP. XP stays a consistent 1200 XP to level up so it's not very difficult to level. If you lose too many times for an opponent, the XP you get will diminish until it hits 0.
The exp per level varies depending on your current level. IIRC, the levels are as follow:

(Level 1 to 5 - don't know - I played story mode and wasn't looking at exp needed for the next level)
Levels 5 to 15: 480 exp per level
Level 15 to 25: 720 exp per level
Level 25 to 35: 960 exp per level
Levels 35+: 1200 exp per level

From a typical match win, you earn between 80 to 120 exp, so it will usually take about 4 to 5 wins at low levels to level up, but it will take about 10 to 12 match wins at the highest levels to level up.

Level 53 is the end of character creation unlockables.

That isn't true. I'm level 53 and my character creation unlock % is at 91%. Perhaps there is equipment that is only unlocked with certain criteria is met , rather than just level. I do know that Level 52 is the last create-a-character weapon is unlocked. But after that , I don't know.

Does the Strat Guide list unlockables and at what level they are unlocked. That could make everything a whole ton easier

EDIT : I'm an idiot - Patterns/Facepaint/Etc would count towards the character creation % and it's already been stated that you still get those past level 53. Sorry !

Thumbnails, Stickers and Scars are part of this %.
I am nv 72 and I got 94%.. just with new stuff from those.

I think I've just found the fastest way possible to level up. I tried Redlinerush's tactic and fought against Bloodyfrosty with Aeon, but the 66K spam didn't always work, so I thought why not try Hilde. This is so much easier:

Take Hilde, walk backwards until near edge, press G+B (Her throw with B) -> instant win in 4 seconds.

Works almost always. She has tons of other ways to get fast ring outs too. Press 6BBB, then run towards frosty and do the slide kick for example. Or just press 6K or 66A when near edge. But fastest and by far most reliable way is walking backwards and throwing. Almost 100% success rate. Also good for defeating strong opponents.

Dang a long way to go.... lvl 39.
you'll hit 52 before you know it. and then the other levels fly by. the best way is to just do online matches. have some fun and you level up without even thinking about it. i'm like level 70 and i stopped really caring about levels after 53 because i unlocked the things i wanted. but when i turn around i find out that i went up like 20 levels already.

Btw guys when look at some 1st proflie he whas a lv4 and he say he already unlock 68% of the CAS parts so I think when u start out at lv1 i is already way over half.

think wings and halo are lv55 or lv56

I'm missing the two stages between Astral Chaos and Tower of Glory. Someone mind telling me how to unlock them (I didn't see anything regarding specific stages in the OP).

Also, anyone think there's a way to listen to the online character select screen music outside playing games online? Those drums are fucking epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back