SCV Quick Unlock Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm missing the two stages between Astral Chaos and Tower of Glory. Someone mind telling me how to unlock them (I didn't see anything regarding specific stages in the OP).

Astral Chaos: Crossing Points is unlocked once you hit level 25 :)

ehm..hope im in the right thread..ive beaten 239 (of 240) on quickmatch but i cant locate the last one..can anybody help??Ive tried many search options, but im sure it must be an A Rank opponent...
@Fatal
I got the Elf Ears..im already level 67..so just play arcade(or some other mode where ya can gain some XP) till you unlock it.

ehm..hope im in the right thread..ive beaten 239 (of 240) on quickmatch but i cant locate the last one..can anybody help??Ive tried many search options, but im sure it must be an A Rank opponent...
@Fatal
I got the Elf Ears..im already level 67..so just play arcade(or some other mode where ya can gain some XP) till you unlock it.

From what I've heard there are a few opponents that only appear if you have a 3 or 5 win streak going. Try getting 5 wins in a row against a weaker opponent, then searching for the last one again.

gunshot scar unlocked @ lvl 60-62
Snakeskin patterns unlocked around 52-55 if i remember correctly
Not sure if there are multiple snakeskin patterns, but at least one must be unlocked earlier than that. I'm only level 53, and I know the unlocks at 50 (headgears), 51 (nothing but a title?), 52 (armor top pieces), 53 (silly weapons) did not include any snake skins. However, I do have access to one snake pattern so far which I think was unlocked in the upper 40s.

So we still don't get a booty skirt of any kind? How can they keep missing that ;~;
There's a Mini Skirt at Level 42. I don't think it's short enough to call a "booty skirt" but it's the best thing you're gonna get.

Here are the unlocks I've found past level 53:
Level 54 - Stickers
Level 55 - Nothing, just a title
Level 56 - Thumbnail parts
Level 57 - Nothing, just a title

Since there are hooves, are there any other type of animal legs for CAS? If so, what level do you unlock them on? Thanks!

Since there are hooves, are there any other type of animal legs for CAS? If so, what level do you unlock them on? Thanks!
There is the Kittymeow Suit (Level 52) that covers the torso arms and legs with a giant cat costume, but that might not be what you are looking for. Otherwise, there does not appear to be any other leg or foot equipment similar to the Horse Legs (aka hooves).

There is the Kittymeow Suit (Level 52) that covers the torso arms and legs with a giant cat costume, but that might not be what you are looking for. Otherwise, there does not appear to be any other leg or foot equipment similar to the Horse Legs (aka hooves).
That's... disappointing, I was hoping to make a werewolf fighter with clawed hands and feet with the Z.W.E.I. Fighting style. I heard there was a pack coming out with animal items, maybe I'll find some Wold Legs there? All I know about the pack is that it includes a Tiger Head and comes out next Tuesday. Thanks for helping me out.

Also, I'm level 21, when do I unlock more weapons? Thanks!

Also, I'm level 21, when do I unlock more weapons? Thanks!
Your next weapons will be at Level 25.
WEAPONS:
Extra Weapon for Natsu: Finish Episode 15 of Story Mode​
Extra Weapon for Nightmare: Finish Episode 11 of Story Mode​
Extra Weapon for Patroklos: Finish Episode 4 of Story Mode​
Extra Weapon for Pyhrra: Finish Episode 19 of Story Mode​
Extra Weapon for Xiba: Finish Episode 15 of Story Mode​
Extra Weapon for all other chars: Reach Player Level 9​
Joke Weapons for all chars:Reach Player Level 53​
Master Weapons for all chars: Reach Player Level 25​
Ultimate Weapons for all chars: Reach Player Level 42

So a lot of the unlocking has to do with leveling up your rank huh? Crap that means I gotta play "Quick Match" a billion times.. Sigh.

It's well worth it to find some random turbo controller and unlock everything as you sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back