SCV Story Mode is only 1/4 of the Planned Size

Or just have one mode for story and have another mode for individual ones. Pretty much the Mortal Kombat approach, or maybe have it like this.....

Story (True story)-Split in Three segments (Europe, Asia, World)
Tale of Souls (I'm just naming something off of the top of my head. It's somewhat like Edge Master Mode and presents individual endings)
Quick Battle/Arcade (How Arcade runs in SCV)

That's exactly my thoughts!! I'd really love for them to take this approach. Though honestly, despite me still liking V's attempt (for what it's worth, and left of it), I'm perfectly fine with a text-only universal story mode. Most of the better modes in the series (Edge Master Mode in Edge, Weapon Master Mode in 2, Tales of Souls in 3) are this way, so they do seem to work rather well atleast.

A WMM type mode with a canon storyline would be really appreciated I think! Maybe even a Chronicles-styled one? Though they should really fix the overworld map gameplay before attempting it.

That's exactly my thoughts!! I'd really love for them to take this approach. Though honestly, despite me still liking V's attempt (for what it's worth, and left of it), I'm perfectly fine with a text-only universal story mode. Most of the better modes in the series (Edge Master Mode in Edge, Weapon Master Mode in 2, Tales of Souls in 3) are this way, so they do seem to work rather well atleast.

A WMM type mode with a canon storyline would be really appreciated I think! Maybe even a Chronicles-styled one? Though they should really fix the overworld map gameplay before attempting it.
I think that would work also.

Back