SCVI Siegfried Edits

That's a pretty badass Sieg! Unfortunately, mods are not permitted in this forum since we are dedicated to making the in-game techniques work. Please swap out the weapon at your earliest convenience and repost. Thanks!
My apologies, will do so.

Aight, here's a "SC4 Sieg" attempt again.
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Lemme know if you like this costume and have any ideas for improving it
I like. I think the armour is too scarce though, makes it look a bit out of place since only the gloves and footwear are armoured. Maybe try adding a bit more somehow or just getting rid of it entirely?

I like. I think the armour is too scarce though, makes it look a bit out of place since only the gloves and footwear are armoured. Maybe try adding a bit more somehow or just getting rid of it entirely?
I actually like the combination for some reason. Also I'm really quite bored of fully armored Sieg, that was the whole reason for this alt. :)

What I like about this Siegfried is I almost mistaken him as Raphael. It also reminds me of Graf Dumas of SCV. Armored and SC3 p2 Siegfrieds are nice, but kudos for going outside your comfort zone.
Hey, haven't seen you in a long time! Anyway, it basically still is my comfort zone, since Sieg is my main. :D

Back