SCVI Sophitia Edits

Saintess Sophitia
1541650977234-png.54287

1541651017502-png.54288

Notes: Sophie went through many designs before settling for this one. I know I wanted to use the Chiton somehow, and switched between that and the Chinese Dress over armor, but the latter was too knight-like as opposed to Amazonian/Paladin. Since she almost always wears blue or white, I went with the orange for her alternate color scheme and found that she looks gorgeous in it. The Dancer's Breastplate is the closest to the armor I wanted to give her. Otherwise I consider her a simple design, but had to incorporate a feather just for decoration. Almost reminiscent of Azola I guess. Heck, she looks good brunette.

Battle Ball-Gown

20181118160201_1.jpg

While I think Sophitia's usual color-palette consists of blue and white with gold accents, I gave her a modest battle dress with a mix of primary colors to give off a heroic vibe. The use of primary colors is very common amongst heroes, and they are known on TV Tropes as Primary-Color Champions!

Devil

20181118160328_1.jpg

A rather devilish look to contrast the divine look of her regular appearance.

Battle Bikini

20181118160417_1.jpg

A lightly armored bikini, colored to match Sophitia's usual color palette.

Tunic and Chainmail

20181118160524_1.jpg

Believe it or not, this is a remake of a suit I gave to the Licht Sisters in SCV.

My Great Capture Screenshot 2017-11-12 16-02-53.pngMy Great Capture Screenshot 2017-11-12 16-02-16.pngMy Great Capture Screenshot 2017-11-12 16-01-58.png

It was made with the mentality of being practical, non-too-flashy, lightweight armor. The design is so simple, one could easily draw it on paper!
It was inspired partially by the outfit worn by Link, the protagonist of Nintendo's "The Legend of Zelda".

Last edited:
View attachment 53685
Because Groh is just time-travelling edgy Patroklos amirite
View attachment 53977Why is Sophie dressed as Mario? Because Mario's the fundamentals character in Smash as Sophie is to SC. Might lose the shell shield since I can't pin it to the actual shield.

EDIT: Decided to take Spellcraft's advice below and just pattern the shield. Also changed the cap brim from a shell to this frilly maid headband thing.
How did you managed to get the red lines on the Patroklos-themed costume? Also, could you tell me the colors you used for the parts, please?

How did you managed to get the red lines on the Patroklos-themed costume? Also, could you tell me the colors you used for the parts, please?
Red line pattern + large square stickers on the legs and hips to block off the parts of the pattern you don't want. Sorry, don't have time atm to get exact colors, but that's not too hard to get from the pictures. Just use what looks good to you.

Red line pattern + large square stickers on the legs and hips to block off the parts of the pattern you don't want. Sorry, don't have time atm to get exact colors, but that's not too hard to get from the pictures. Just use what looks good to you.

Thanks. :)

Anyway, this initially was meant to be some kind of shrine maiden outfit I made for Sophitia, but it went somewhat downhill.

544750_screenshots_20181031224143_1.jpg

Looks great and detailed, loving the ExEq heart visor! A faithful ReCaS of the original one, which was sadly kept as a concept and not integrated in SC5 as it looks really cool. Anyhow, great work there :D

It was integrated though, it was Elysium’s 2p. Still a cool recreation!

Back