[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Yo guys. I hope someone still goes to this forum because soulcaliburforms is down. Anywho Hemilio n i want to come down for the next tourney it would be cool if we could get a heads up so we can plan to come.

This is probably a mute point, but just in case... I'm down for whatever. Can't seem to find anyone in Seattle who even plays. Let's get some things started people!!! You want to let all the NoCal players show you up? I'm from TX and we represent down in the Dirty South!!! Where all you Seattle boys? Lets show 'em you a'int gotta be from Cali or the East Side to be a true S.C. 4 player. Holla!

I'd still down for SC4, but most of the competition up here has pretty much dried up since September. You might have better luck trying the Caliburforums Seattle thread (but I doubt it.)

Appreciate it. I'll definetely look there. And if you're down we stay up north near ballard. Or we can play on-line whatever you prefer. I've got both console versions and me and my roomate are fanatic about this game. We just need to learn more. Holla anytime.

Well, I don't have Live so online isn't an option, but I'd be down for playing SC4 with you guys sometime in Ballard or here in Redmond.

It's all good then. Just hit me up Greatone1939@yahoo.com and we can set it up. Like I said I have both systems and the fighting sticks for the 360. We're both off this Friday and Saturday but just let us know when would be a good time for you.

Once again, I am absolutely disgusted with Seattle. Screw what anybody says about "OH we have lives, why don't you get one." It's not even about the game anymore. I've been fed up with this little town since a month after I moved here. The weather is horrible, the night life garbage, and the food atrocious. This is my letter to Houston, i am so sorry I left, please forgive me. I have learned my lesson and now see there is truely no place like home. What up to the TX!!! We'll be back one day. Then I know we'll have somebody whupp us the right way, light a fire under our ass and get us to the level that we are obligated to be on. Big up Houston, FUCK SHITATTLE!

What sports teams?!?!? The people here are delusional! The Seahawks would have gone no where even if they didn't have the injuries. They may have made the playoffs, and I stress MAY, but that would have been their last hurrah. The Mariners...I won't even get started on them. The Soni..oh yeah that's right, the people of this god-forsaken town allowed their team to leave after 41 years of history. People can say what they want about the stadium issues and what not but it is the same misinformed, self-indulgent, self-absorbed people who keep electing the same officials that got the city into the financial mess they're in so it couldn't even propose a decent deal for a new stadium.

Anyway my point is, if there is anyone her who I may have angered by my inflammatory comments on the people, culture, or basic geography of this city, if any of you have any pride whatsoever...come whupp my ass at this game and shut my mouth. Show me that TX people are not superior in every way fathomable. LOL! Damn I just wanna play off line with anyone with some talent.

Greatone, i'd be down to play some SC4. I live in Kent, but work in Redmond. I'm mostly free during the week, but we can arrange a specific day/time over e-mail. We can post that day/time on this thread. Maybe some other people viewing this thread will show up.

unfortunately this weekend is kinda bad for me. Its the lunar new year, so i'll be with my family down at the Seattle center both days for the Vietnamese Celebration. Maybe during the week next week?

Sunday and Monday are pretty much the only evenings I have free these days. Does Monday work for you?

Unfortunately, my subscription to X-Box Live expired a few months ago, and I didn't use the service enough to renew it. The Soul Calibur online experience was pretty badly degraded by lag, anyway.

Monday might work, but for only a couple of hours. I'll PM you my phone. FYI, the lag isn't bad. I had some really great matches with lobo ( PHX ) saturday night that felt pretty good. Its still isn't perfect, but its awesome to get to try out different styles that you can't get unless you live in a high comp area. plus there have been all these deals on the 13-month live cards for $30.with free shipping. try hitting up slickdeals.net.

Great matches tonight with Lies. Dude, you are way better than me, but I was starting to represent with Maxi. Looking forward to playing again next week. I'll have to practice so I can win a few more games! Hopefully we'll get a bigger crowd next week than just us 2.

Back