[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

sunday is the super bowl, so monday would probably work better. monday, actually, might work doubly better because i've been playing at work with co-workers lately and might be able to convince some of them to come along. they're learning the game still, but as the saying goes, "you can't learn to play soul calibur 4 without someone pushing you over and stepping on your neck".

Could it be true? Are there really people out there? My eyes are open, my heart sings, the world is now looking more vibrant and colorful. People to whupp my ass at SoulCalibur!!! Lies, I PMed you but just wanted to say I apologize for the other weekend. My boy said you're a beast so I'd love to play you. To anyone else as I said before you can get at me on my email at greatone1939@yahoo.com or if you want my number I can PM it to you. I've had Thursdays Fridays and Saturdays off lately but it's just usually Friday and Saturday. My roomate usually has free time during the week and he's just as avid if not more so than I am. Any way it livens my soul to see at least a few people willing to play in this city and hopefully we can all get together and y'all can commence to beating my ass for talking so much shit. LOL! Holla at me Seattle!

Oh, and one more thing, I know this may sound a little pathetic but my roommate and myself are late night kind of guys so if you would want to play after 11 p.m. we are more than ready to bypass any extracurricular activity to play any of you all any day of the week. We usually play all through the night so it's no problem for us. Just thought I'd put it out there. Oh and any job where you can play SoulCalibur is the ballingest job in the world so all power to you bruh. Wait I guess that was two things...all well. Holla Seattle.

sunday is the super bowl, so monday would probably work better.

Yeah, I'm basicaly Football illiterate.

I do actually have this Friday evening free, so maybe that would work better if we can get greatone in as well and still avoid conflicting with the superbowl? More people is always better.

sure, friday works for me too. i think i still have directions to your place somewhere around my apt or possibly still in my car, but i might need you to PM me details again. i'll see how many co-workers i can talk into coming, as well.

Wow this is awesome! I've got something going on a 7 on Friday, but if we can meet before then, i'm in for a few matches.

Okay, so does tomorrow night work for everybody? Reply if you're coming and/or if you need directions, and I'll PM you. I'll be home by 5:30, so show up after that.

i'll probably be able to get there around 7-730, hopefully more towards 7. can you PM me directions just in case i can't find whatever copy i was using before?

Hey, me and my roomate can make it if y'all will have us. Sorry it took me so long to post, I didn't think to check and I just got my internet back. By the way Qwest sucks for playing on Live! Anywho, yeah if you'll have us we can make it out there at about 6. Holla at us.

We'll definitely be there if you'll have us again. My boy ain't that bad, but I told y'all I needed practice. Hopefully I won't bore y'all. Just give us a time and place and we'll do our best to make it. My place is always open whenever you all want. Either way let us know. Holla.

Back