[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Okay, okay. FUCK!!!! FUCK! I'll get the freaking game while I'm at work. I did make a promise. And Bryan did a good job convincing me to give it a chance. But I'm sticking to what I said. If y'all want me to play that shit, someone is going to sit down and teach me that bullshit. Like literally teach me the ins and outs of that game. Or it'll end up on the mantle with Tekken 6, SSF4, KoFXII, DOA4 along with ET for the Atari 2600 and that Superman game for the N64. FUCK! I can't believe y'all are making me play this shit! FUCK!

We can break it down for you john. I'd like to go through it pretty thoroughly myself and see the changes since I really love the combo system in the Marvel series games. It's super friendly and is very fun.

Saw that video before. It does nothing for me at all. God I'm gonna hate this shit. I just know it. Curse Namco for taking so long on my beloved series!

everybody practice their basic combos! Remember you can't combo into stuff off of a launcher with an air.L, gotta start with the air.M

G1...you poor bastard. Turn back to the SCIV! Go back while you still can! Btw, how you Seattle folks doing?
Hajime! You see the abuse I have to go through. Peer pressure from everywhere. I get abused emotionally by the guys every week. Don't worry SC4 for ever stay alive with me. I need to practice up so I can get like one win out of 100 the next time we play. Watch out for Typhoons and crazy pinkyless tattooed fellas!

February 15th, 2011 is a cursed cursed day. I am not lying when I say I literally threw up buying this fucking game. Sweets you're gonna have to come pet my cockasaurus for this bullshit.

In case you haven't figured it out, I just bought this fucking game like 20 mins. ago. Are y'all happy??? You are all evil. Cam has corrupted you all and made you demon souls. I'll see y'all Friday. FUCK!

You are evil Tac. Cam has corrupted your soul totally. I can't blame you as you are Asian and Asians have very little if any soul at all. But if you do the son of Satan would definitely corrupt it completely.

P.S.

I've been meaning to say this. Feel better Cam! Hate that your sick. Don't bring any of those hellspawn germs ya heard

February 15th, 2011 is a cursed cursed day. I am not lying when I say I literally threw up buying this fucking game. Sweets you're gonna have to come pet my cockasaurus for this bullshit.

In case you haven't figured it out, I just bought this fucking game like 20 mins. ago. Are y'all happy??? You are all evil. Cam has corrupted you all and made you demon souls. I'll see y'all Friday. FUCK!

I don't know why you didn't get them to buy the game for you. If there were more people playing Soul Calibur, I wouldn't have bought it also.

And don't forget to practice cuz Sophie is going to be all in your shit.

I don't know why you didn't get them to buy the game for you. If there were more people playing Soul Calibur, I wouldn't have bought it also.

And don't forget to practice cuz Sophie is going to be all in your shit.

Meh, I have my roomate Sweets who is a fucking whore and loves this fucking shit so I bought it. As far as that filthy greek TAS B spamming bitch, bring that fucking whore 'round. I got something for that dirty whore ya heard?

Good games to Bryan and Tac tonight. Thanks for coming, guys. The character design in this game (mvc3) is really good! I need another 3rd character though, Thor is helluva awkward to play.

John, it looks like your soul is getting uppity. I'll have to beat you down with MODOK. Thanks for the sentiments though, I'm feeling better- the only symptom I have left is my raspy zombie voice and an unquenchable thirst for souls.

john, where did you go to get your xbox fixed? would you recommend that place to me if i wanted to get mine fixed? because i need to get my xbox fixed so i can play mahvel

Hey Taz, I'm hoping to meet up tomorrow. I got a couple of things I needed to take care of tonight. Cam curse you! Tac, Ditto. Bryan, you too!

I need to move to Philly and get some of that SC love ya heard! I feel the need to rape Sophie as much as possible. But yeah, I got the game so if y'all wanna come teach me tomorrow let me know. I'm feeling pretty dejected about the whole thing but who knows, maybe y'all can get me to feel competitive about it. Holla

Back