[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

hey who is sessioning friday?
I can't do much tomorrow bruh cause of work but I'm sure the guys will have something going on. If not I'll be getting off around 10 so if you wanted some late night gaming or something I'd be down. I'm definitely down for Saturday though. I think there will be a couple of new guys that you can beat on then too. Not me of course (I'm ready for that ass now) but yeah...Lol

I can't do much tomorrow bruh cause of work but I'm sure the guys will have something going on. If not I'll be getting off around 10 so if you wanted some late night gaming or something I'd be down. I'm definitely down for Saturday though. I think there will be a couple of new guys that you can beat on then too. Not me of course (I'm ready for that ass now) but yeah...Lol
lmao the greatone has been in the lab huh and ok ill be there sat,oh thats right does sean session every friday or is it random?i would like to play all the guys that was there before and help them.

I live in Kent, and I won't be free until 9, so I dunno how that will work out. Cam, can you host?
UPDATE: Cam is hosting tonight. Sha, I'll try to round up an address

Hi guys
How are you?
It's been a while srry Im so busy with my submittals.
It's all due after next week. I'll try to meet ya after that.
I might move back to Saudi Arabia on July

@Sha - I'm not gonna be able to make it out tonight to John's. My mom's leaving this Sunday for a while and she's got me running errands. We should try to meet up during the week though since i'm not working.
@Taz - So no job? that sucks man, I know if you got a job you were gonna stay. Make sure you come out before you go though! We got some crazy MvC shit and AE will drop in June.

Sup dudes, its Russ from the past few Friday sessions. Just coming in to say hello.
@Tac - I have Tuesday/Wednesday off this week if you want to setup a session.

Also... can't wait for my Jew stick to come in; gonna be real happy I have it.

@Sha - I'm not gonna be able to make it out tonight to John's. My mom's leaving this Sunday for a while and she's got me running errands. We should try to meet up during the week though since i'm not working.
@Taz - So no job? that sucks man, I know if you got a job you were gonna stay. Make sure you come out before you go though! We got some crazy MvC shit and AE will drop in June.
No prob,im down to play all week man.

hey guys me and my girl found a really great place to session its amazing it has 2 projector screens like 16 32inch screens 16 360's and seats plus computers to play on also tables for cards aka yu gi oh etc, its 6$ an hour 30 for the whole day its really great , surround sound and all, we can bring our sticks, i want to bring sc4 and dead or alive 4 back if you guys want in, also mvc ,mk9 ,bbcs2 etc and on fridays and sat they close at 2am and he does special deals. its in lakewood its called gamerz wanted and they have couches.
Infact, http://www.facebook.com/gamerz.wanted?sk=photos check out there facebook pictures to check it out.

You guys want to do something tomorrow night? I don't know where you're coming from Russ, but if it's just the 3 of us, we could meet at my house in Kent.

Anytime in the evening. I'm not working right now, so I'll be home all day, but I'm going to try to be studying during the day. Say after 5.

Sup dudes, its Russ from the past few Friday sessions. Just coming in to say hello.
@Tac - I have Tuesday/Wednesday off this week if you want to setup a session.

Also... can't wait for my Jew stick to come in; gonna be real happy I have it.

Check the 8wayrun group on facebook for the address.

Back