[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Partial Results from the GameClucks Monthly (13 Entrants)
1. howiplaythisgame (Maxi)
2. Cam (Algol)
3. Zig21 (Cervantes)
4. TheLastDragon

Full results and more can be found in the Tournament Aftermath thread.

-----

Schedule for the week of Feb 13
Tue, Feb 14: TNT Tuesday @ Gamebreakerz in Auburn (no venue fee this week!).
Thu, Feb 16: GameClucks TNF @ Dante's in the U District.
Fri, Feb 17: GreatOne's session!
Sun, Feb 19: Woodinville Fights in Woodinville.

Edit: 8WR link added for Dante's. GriNn's event has been added to the list.

IMPORTANT
Hey guys, so this Sunday me and Skippy/Issac/Trevor are going to be hosting a tournament/casuals down here in Woodinville. The address is 14522 NE North Woodinville Way. So we have several things we'd like your input on. First and foremost, who will be coming? Even if you can't make it i'd like to know, that way i can get an estimate on how many people will be here.

First, what time do you guys prefer? We're thinking doors open at 5pm, tourney @ 6:30.

Second, tourney entry price. We're thinking $5 per person with no venue fee for the first several weeks we host.

We're going to likely have 4 setups(1 ps3, 3 xbox 360's), but if you can bring a good monitor please let me know, our 4 right now aren't exactly top of the line. Also we NEED GAME COPIES, especially a ps3 copy. Currently we have 2 360 copies and thats it. And if you're willing to bring your console and stuff, please feel free.

Any other suggestions are welcome, just hit me up in this thread or pm OR you can call/text me at 425-420-7033. I'll add something else if i can think of anything.

i'd show up, woodinville isn't too far from the city. you might want to consider trying to get doors open at 4 to give people a larger window to show up, get settled, and get registered for the tourney and everything, but if that's not doable those times are fine for me. i can also bring my xbox copy of the game although i can't bring a setup.

IMPORTANT
snip
I won't be going... Woodenville is a bit far for me, plus I'm likely going to have to be helping move furniture that day.

I'd be open to showing up other times though...

I am looking for other players in the Tacoma area. I'm not getting any better playing online or vs the computer...

I'd go, Woodinville is only a couple minutes away. Start times, entry, etc all looks fine to me.

but in all honesty, kind of a crapshoot if I'll be able to make it. I still want to improve my anti-maxi technology before handing Brian more free money.

Woodinville dance academy? I know Tac's gonna go now. ::kappa::
Yeah, a couple suites down from that lol.
Anyway, we're going to move the tournament start time to 7pm, that way there's 2 hours of casuals beforehand, unless people have any objections.

@howiplaythisgame yeah if you could bring your game copy that would be fantastic.

Woodinville dance academy? I know Tac's gonna go now. ::kappa::

Dude, this is fucking hilarious. Quoted for posterity. I think I can show up, but I dunno if I can show up on time. I have my dance team practice until 4:30ish and will have to come from the west seattle.

Hello everyone. I will see all of you (I hope) on Thursday @ Dante's!

However, I have work every Sunday so the casual session in Woodinville is a no go for me unless it goes all night long and I can get a ride there from Lake City sometime in the future.

Dude, this is fucking hilarious. Quoted for posterity. I think I can show up, but I dunno if I can show up on time. I have my dance team practice until 4:30ish and will have to come from the west seattle.

The tourney starts at 7pm, so that gives you quite a bit. If you get there a little late i can put you in the bracket ahead of time :)

@SuperJoe We're also hosting a $5 buyin tourney, just fyi :P As for closing time, probably around 11 or 12. Really depends on how many people show and how late i feel i can go. I'll probably be makign an official post int he upcoming tourney section so look for that if you like.

Back