[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

It's cool. I'll pop in when my copy reaches me here. I got it cheap off Amazon but it shipped from across the country, dammit. -_-

Yeah Ray always played Nightmare, not Yunsung.

But honestly, you've got me at a loss. You'd think I would remember a Yunsung player since hardly anyone played him in SC2 other than Zor and occasionally myself. 33AB all day.

Damn, what happened to that Yunsung splitting smiley I made 10 years ago? Did the community retcon it out of existence?

Like I said, I didn't play much with you guys outside of a few times with Zig. I wouldn't expect anyone to remember.

Like I said, I didn't play much with you guys outside of a few times with Zig. I wouldn't expect anyone to remember.

Well regardless, welcome. We are a pretty open(albeit small) community here so just let us know when you can come out to play. We usually meet Friday's to play casuals and there are some weeklies as well that Loz updates us on in this thread.

Bryan: In honor of your hatred for Mitsu, I tested to see how many 2K BEs he could do with two bars.

The answer: five, leaving him just one B short of a sixth. 'course the five are enough to kill you anyway.

We're up in Lynnwood tomorrow for those that can make it. $3 venue, $5 entry. Tournament will start at 7:30pm. Details can be found here. As usual, let me know if you'll be late and I'll try to get you in. We'll be back at Dante's next week (Thu, Mar 15).

I'll be there. Anyone want to play some casuals over at my place early and/or carpool with me up to Gameclucks in the afternoon? I'll probably be working next week (WOOOOO!) so this is the time to get some games in.

Also, John, are you hosting Friday?

i wouldn't mind doing some casuals, although since gameclucks opens so early (at 3) maybe it'd be better to meet up there instead of in redmond. there are plenty of places to grab dinner around there. i've heard the fatburger is pretty good, lol.

and yeah, speaking of which: john, are you back? will you need a ride tomorrow? and glad to hear that you managed to find something cam :]

Gentlemen, I apologize for being so long in posting anything but I'm pretty worn the fuck out. Either way if anyone wants to come down and play tonight just let me know. I'm itching to try my new joystick but won't be able to until my PS3 gets sent back up here. So if one of you could bring a copy for the 360 I'd appreciate it.

Gentlemen, I apologize for being so long in posting anything but I'm pretty worn the fuck out. Either way if anyone wants to come down and play tonight just let me know. I'm itching to try my new joystick but won't be able to until my PS3 gets sent back up here. So if one of you could bring a copy for the 360 I'd appreciate it.
Where are you at? I probably won't be able to make it, but I figured I'd ask at least.

I actually rely on Cam to navigate when we go. John, could you PM or text me your address, just for future reference?

Guys, is there a solution instead of going out after each game to connect the contoler for other players.

Btw GO the new X i awsome. After knowing her combos she is a boss.
Did they decide the tiers for this games?

Back