[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Dammit guys, I'm sooooo sorry. No one really said anything about going to Dante's so I took an extra shift at work. Like I told Bryan though I've had to push back the move date about a month for work reasons. I'll be at the tournament next week to support the Seattle scene one last time so hopefully we can all meet up there. Tac you should definitely show up. Maybe we can all do dinner afterwards. Hope to see y'all there. I'll holla!
Awesome. I'll be there. I can bring Popeye's, but I'd love to take you someplace nice for steaks or something. Let me know dude.

Man I don't know. I love me a steak dinner but to be honest I think Popeyes would be more appropriate for sentimental reasons. Not to mention it's Popeyes! Either way though I'll be cool with just hanging out one more time so whatever's good by me.

Man I don't know. I love me a steak dinner but to be honest I think Popeyes would be more appropriate for sentimental reasons. Not to mention it's Popeyes! Either way though I'll be cool with just hanging out one more time so whatever's good by me.
Why settle for just one or the other? We can talk about it after this Saturday.

Speaking of Popeye's, someone should bring SC4 so we can have Chicken Match Part 2: The Rematch.

Why settle for just one or the other? We can talk about it after this Saturday.
The tournament is actually this coming Saturday on the 22nd if I remember correctly. I'll have my phone on first thing Friday (it's been off for quite some time in case some of you might have tried to text me) so hit me up then.

Speaking of Popeye's, someone should bring SC4 so we can have Chicken Match Part 2: The Rematch.
No.

Sucks we missed you yesterday, but it works out now that you'll be here for EOS. Just heads up, check my sig for the info. It's a major so expect appropriate entry + venue.

There were some casuals on the side yesterday. I think Cam was busy competing in TTT2 as Cyber Deckard Cain.

Can anyone bring a ps3 with all the characters unlocked for EoS over the weekend? We're looking for 2.

Let me know if you can bring them!

Can anyone bring a ps3 with all the characters unlocked for EoS over the weekend? We're looking for 2.

Let me know if you can bring them!
Just talked to The Show. He says he can bring his. He does not own a monitor, just in case you needed that as well.

I can probably bring mine but if I gotta haul it all the way to and back from downtown I want a waiver for the venue fee dammit. Lol, let me know because I REALLY don't wanna have to haul this on the bus if I don't have to. And that's just the system right?

Yeah, I'm not gonna be able to do it. Hauling that shit on the bus back and forth isn't something I really wanna do. Especially considering I plan on getting drunk lol. Also I saw no times besides what time the doors open so I'll be getting there around 2 depending on the bus schedule. Hope that's not too late. By the way my phone is back on so y'all hit me up.

So, I'm still recovering from a cold this week and probably won't be there tomorrow. Sorry :(

Back