[Sep 26, 2012] BONE: Best of New England Monthlies (Framingham, MA)

Interesting...1st and 2nd from last BONE not attending, plus lots of new blood? I might have to break out my new main(s) for this.

wow only four people getting BONED this sunday? sick

i wonder if the one who calls himself Justkill will be in attendance.

Ill be leaving my house around noon, so ill be there around 1:15pm-1:30pm. See you guys there.
Oh, and g0ofus, remember the bible.

GG's as always everyone! Thanks to 8088 for running the stream - such quality! Shoutouts to Mike D, Goofus, Blackfox, and BlackAlpha for the commentating! Great shit to all of you. The stream turned out great, and the tournament ran very smoothly. Good shit to all. :D

GG's to everyone yesterday, another successful BONE accomplished and brought to us by 8088(hope i got that right) streaming and Nightblade for TO'ing and having things run along fairly/smoothly...also shout outs to Game Underground, where we play games....underground!

GG's to Jesstar, g0ofus, Guregu, and Hack. Nice to see Kenny, Ryan, Jane, Larzon, and Justin. Also, nice to meet Greg and Frank? I hope those are your names because I, like Ryan, struggle with names sometimes. Thanks to Eighty88 for streaming, and Narcotic, BlackAlpha and g0ofus for the commentary. This BONE kind of had an old-school feel to it.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this month's (April) BONE, because I'll be at the Cape all weekend with the wife. But I hope to see you guys at Spring Super Showdown.

shit...i think i may have left one of my wireless ps3 cords at G0ofus' place or possibly in Nightblades car...i left GU with it in my possession, if you guys wouldn't mind seeing if you have an extra one that is possibly mine it would be greatly appreciated...i own 2 of them, one from my old ps3 and one for my slim. Thank goodness i have my other one or i would have completely lost it for not being able to play for roughly a week.

Also to Ryan, i think the brackets may be a tad off for some scores...one being for when myself and Kikaleek played i believe the score was actually 2-1...just a heads up.

i deed it

ggs and good times all around sunday. looking forward to next bone yup!

props to us for pulling in 15 people despite not having our out-of-region comp this time around.

special props to the bye that i got, sick

wow second page again? scrubs.

looking back on the stream archive of the last BONE, i just wanna say that Eighty88 your stream is BOSS!

Back