Setsuka Online Thread

Setsuka Ladder

Im rather new to this site but I was informed that you have a ladder system that ranks the best player per character. I was just wandering how do I join this ladder because Setsuka is my main and I would like to test myself against other members. Sorry if this thread has already been posted but if possible may I get some info on the details and where to view the current Setsuka ladder.

Setsuka Ladder

The ladder doesn't rank players by that performance with any particular character, though most players have a character they consider their 'main'; the ladder ranks players by their performance(s) in certain tournaments. You can find it at:

http://www.8wayrun.com/ranking.php

Setsuka Ladder

You might be referring to the online space. There is a ladder system in place for that in which ranks are given to the top 5 characters on each system.

In the offline space ur ranked based on tournament results. Then there is just basic recognition of competitors who dominate or shine with specific characters the best creating he/she has the best character and thus u need to look out for them.

Those are the two scenario's.

Setsuka Ladder

You might be referring to the online space. There is a ladder system in place for that in which ranks are given to the top 5 characters on each system.

In the offline space ur ranked based on tournament results. Then there is just basic recognition of competitors who dominate or shine with specific characters the best creating he/she has the best character and thus u need to look out for them.

Those are the two scenario's.

Yes, thanks it was the top 5 Setsuka players I was looking for and I found it thx.
BTW do you know KittenCutie i'm trying to do a FT10 for her #5 spot.

[PSN]Setsuka Hitlist!

So I've been trying to get better and I have so I need to see how more experienced Setsuka players play so I pose a challenge to all Setsuka players (Not for bragging rights) I just need to see how your styles of gameplay are so I can improve!
So who wants to play me?
Im really looking forward to play Dest!

[PSN]Setsuka Hitlist!

Destinizish is a good Setsuka player, he's pretty creative when he's not 2A'ing to interrupt your moves, lol.

Anyway, I'll fight you. Lets see how you stack up as a Geisha.

[PSN]Setsuka Hitlist!

Laswagga, you talked about Destinizish and his interrupting 2As? Well iiDRiiS is pretty much gonna try to interrupt everything with umbrella.

iiDRiiS IMO you've got a bit to learn just about Soul Calibur's game engine. You complained that Astaroth's moves are too powerful when the only thing you kept getting hit by was 22B all day because you kept trying to duck and do umbrella. You rely on umbrella way too much and like I told you in the PSN chat, if you did that offline against certain characters you're asking for pain.

[PSN]Setsuka Hitlist!

Laswagga, you talked about Destinizish and his interrupting 2As? Well iiDRiiS is pretty much gonna try to interrupt everything with umbrella.

iiDRiiS IMO you've got a bit to learn just about Soul Calibur's game engine. You complained that Astaroth's moves are too powerful when the only thing you kept getting hit by was 22B all day because you kept trying to duck and do umbrella. You rely on umbrella way too much and like I told you in the PSN chat, if you did that offline against certain characters you're asking for pain.

I know (thanks for the critique) and i've been practicing on doing them less and "hazing" into them!
Where do I find info about this "game engine"
Thats why i'm making this list to improve!

Road of a Geisha!

Ok, first i'm not a chick! Just thought it would be a cool title ^_^ so this thread is about me (iiDRiiS) beating the best of the best Setsuka players and if anyone with a camera wants to record (I don't have my camera) please do so I can post here and get some critique! [This is not like my Setsuka hitlist this CAN be used to brag! ^_^!

I'm going for!

TheWorldAsunder/Dest/SugarRainbowLove
MGVfinest
Juvenile
King-_-Kelz-_-
Laswagga
*Xephukai*
MLDbros

and whoever else thinks they have a good Sets!

Road of a Geisha!

really with all respect.
but is this worth a thread of its own? If you want to do that, fine. If you want to share it with everybody, also fine by me but i think this is the reason why there is a setsuka lounge thread. i just don't see why other people than you can find this thread interesting.

Road of a Geisha!

Okay.

There is an online forum for matchmaking.

Take your challenges and boasts there.

Closed.

[PSN]Setsuka Hitlist!

PSN-iiDRiiS

This is the 2nd thread with the same purpose.

Looking for challenges for whatever reason it may be is matchmaking.

Create a thread there and ask for Setsuka educational purposes. I'm sure many people and Setsuka players may comply to your request.

Please don't do a thread like this for the 3rd time.

Closed.

Back