Setsuka Online Thread

shinobix558

[08] Mercenary
Im looking for some online setsuka experience, and lately online i haven found to many setsuka players on xboxlive. So! if your a setsuka player and want a mirror match post your xboxlive gt, and a good time to play.

XBL setsuka mirror match

I think that mirror matches are stupid...
Against other Setsukas, I need to dumb it down to win.

Setsuka has several nice tools, but if you are in a situation where you can use a certain tool, most of the time the enemy Setsuka can use the same tool.
...But instead of using that different tool, they might just use a dumb bA on you and interrupt you.

So in the end, I leave the subtleties aside and whore bA and other moves that normally shouldn't be abused...

There's no surprise, there's no room for JFs, it's all about who uses the dumbest set of attacks.

I think that there's no better online experience than fighting every other character in the cast.

XBL setsuka mirror match

I just finished a mirror match with Setsy. The highlight was when we both did 66A+B at the exact same time, by accident.

XBL setsuka mirror match

I think that mirror matches are stupid...
Against other Setsukas, I need to dumb it down to win.

Setsuka has several nice tools, but if you are in a situation where you can use a certain tool, most of the time the enemy Setsuka can use the same tool.
...But instead of using that different tool, they might just use a dumb bA on you and interrupt you.

So in the end, I leave the subtleties aside and whore bA and other moves that normally shouldn't be abused...

There's no surprise, there's no room for JFs, it's all about who uses the dumbest set of attacks.

I think that there's no better online experience than fighting every other character in the cast.

so wat ur saying is during mirror matches will most likely result in you and ur oppenent abusing the same moves or tactics

XBL setsuka mirror match

I wouldn't say that. Just because players use Setsuka it doesn't mean they'll have the same approach.From my point of view or opinion Setsuka players are supposed to be defensive and great at doing counters. I'm an aggresive Sets player and rely heavily on mix-ups and not as much on counters
Anyways I wouldn't mind having a match with you but it depends....Do you want a pro Setsuka player or just an above average player *me* ;] hah but if you do want a match I can't do it today maybe Monday or Tuesday :]

XBL setsuka mirror match

so wat ur saying is during mirror matches will most likely result in you and ur oppenent abusing the same moves or tactics

Yes, because the most simple things are king in this situation.

At least that's what my experience has been so far... Against anyone, I can use some nice things, and make these different tools useful, but against other Setsukas, I was at a disadvantage until I started abusing simple things like my opponents did.

XBL setsuka mirror match

Setsuka mirror matches are pretty fun but only in small doses, they are so fast paced and flashy it's hard not to get really into them but play them too much at a time and the move restriction will get to you.

XBL setsuka mirror match

I think mirror matches are very important down the line cause when it comes to tournaments there's going to be a lot of mirrors. Also you can learn a thing or two from playing mirror matche's.

XBL setsuka mirror match

I think mirror matches are very important down the line cause when it comes to tournaments there's going to be a lot of mirrors. Also you can learn a thing or two from playing mirror matche's.

So we should get this match going sir im ready whenever you ready.

Setsuka Online Players

Hello everyone

My name is Vivoco88(its my online name , i play sc4 in ps3).

I have been looking for other online Setsuka players

Please message me if you are online setsuka player,I want to challange you

and dont forget to write down your online name too here

Thanks

Setsuka Online Players

Yeah we are still friends but FYI I have officially dropped Setsuka.
So, you switched to Cass?

To Vivoco88:I'm on xBox 360, not PS3, but do you main Sets or do you just hate her? Btw, there's some really good Sets players here like Plume etc. Also, this CheeseOfTheDay is another elite Sets player.
You should seek them out, and feel the taste of getting raped. X-D

Setsuka Online Players

I'm a setsuka player, you're on my friends list.
I tried to fight you with Setsuka the other night but the lag in your room was insane because of the other two people (who were at 3 and 2) and if its one thing I will not fight with when using setsuka, its lag.

Lag demolishes setsuka's move-set. But, i'm really good with her. I just started back fighting on ranked about a week ago, my record is 167/19 (Wins/Losses) and i'm level 34. I used to be level 86 with about 1700 wins and maybe 900 losses but my data magically ended up corrupting and I lost it all.

Anyway, I'm down if you still want to fight my setsuka. Just send me a message at any time.

Setsuka Online Players

Setsuka's um... nearly worthless online. Latency issues make her best moves impossible to do, so her whole game just goes down the drain.

Setsuka Online Players

Setsuka's um... nearly worthless online. Latency issues make her best moves impossible to do, so her whole game just goes down the drain.

This is not what I like to call "true." A common misconception, yes, but certainly not true.

However I will grant you that she suffers more from online play than many other characters. But she's not exactly an easy character to play to begin with.

Vivoco, I look forward to playing your Sets more. You whooped my ass the first few times, but I think I took a few things away from those fights and might be able to offer more of a challenge next time around. Or maybe not, but there's only one way to find out.

Back