Setsuka - Q&A Thread

Vs. Kilik what I can tell you is bait him, turtle/punish and avoid throwing as much as you can.

Baited Full/2 part Asura is B+K punishable and 1st part is B+K punishable as well but is hard to react to because of 2nd part so if you notice late, 44B+K.

Use the low safety guide here and take some tips and control agression as much as you can. A 33B here and there, a low kick there, 3K.

It's a different match against Kilik but remember that the focus is bait openings and punishment.

And before I forget, don't use umbrella for offensive purposes since Kilik punishes that big. Just for moves you know will get punished.

Also, these are offline tips since I don't play online much so this is at your discretion.

lol Angrel"white pants"Fear xD.

About B+K series. There is NO timing, and you have so much time for it. Game system even helps you as much as it can. It can be done too fast, if you are lighting fast and can buffer B+K 61B 11A+B_44B+K before first B+K even hits, you can do it to slow when setska already hits with second hit (61B) and you still doesn’t buffer 11A+B_44B+K, but you have to be veeery slow to doing that.
And you can make 61B 1A+B just because system remember previous 1 from 61B and read it as 11A+B.

Angrel decided to defect to Angol Fear :(

That's what you horrible vultures want, for me to divorce my honey but that's never gonna happen. Setsuka is mine and all of you will still admire her from distance. :P

And I will never betray a goddess for a piece of paper, what the hell?

Chesse:

I prefer to be called Angrelsuka before that horrible mutant. LOL!

That's what you horrible vultures want, for me to divorce my honey but that's never gonna happen. Setsuka is mine and all of you will still admire her from distance. :P
Sets is mine, all mine! >:-O
LOL, just kidding (Xiang Hua's quote).

I prefer to be called Angrelsuka before that horrible mutant. LOL!
Seriously, you should change your user name from Angrel-San to Setsuka-Chan.
Then, we'll love you more. :-D
Seriously, I wish I had a Setsuka plush toy to display in my home to visitors to see. Damn.
Does anywhere sell such stuff?

You all just wish Setsuka could actually be as sexy as Angol Fear.
Angol Fear? She's skinny and underweight, stuck-up personality, no boobs and wears that pointy nipple suit. She's one of my most disliked female in this game, next to Schenzerade and Kirikarimisu (I still can't spell these two f***ing names).

Btw, anyone adjusted their Language settings (in Options menu) to Japanese instead of English?
Meaning that the characters' quotes and attack names (when they say it out) is in Japanese.

I switch to Japanese today and Setsuka's Japanese-version voice sounds like a young teenage Japanese guy's! It's badass and cool, but a bit too manly for me. Not all the time, but in some of the quotes. Her Japanese CF quote is really cool.

I always play in Japanese, in large part because I've been playing since SC1 and I just can't get used to the English voices.

BTW

I wanna know is Stick better than pad or is just my the same??

I have tried to do JF umbrella with stick but its hard,i am sad =(

any tips for JF umbrella with arcade stick =(

I always play in Japanese, in large part because I've been playing since SC1 and I just can't get used to the English voices.
I fought Ivy today in Tower of Lost Souls (Japanese voice) and damn, her Japanese voice is like a normal woman's, not a man / she-male. Really, they should fix her English voice. X-D

What kind a stick are you using? When I had on of the cheap hori EX2's I could not do a JF Umbrella to save my life. Got a HRAP3 and they started popping out. Not saying it's guaranteed, but I could definitely feel the difference between the two sticks.

BTW

I wanna know is Stick better than pad or is just my the same??

I have tried to do JF umbrella with stick but its hard,i am sad =(

any tips for JF umbrella with arcade stick =(

JF umbrella and a:G:B are both harder on stick then on pad. You just need to practice it and find best technique for your own. I usually use 2 fingers to do it.

JF umbrella and a:G:B are both harder on stick then on pad. You just need to practice it and find best technique for your own. I usually use 2 fingers to do it.
For 2143 aB (normal Umbrella, not JF), I assume you guys do 214 and then slide the D-pad from 4 immediately to 3? Same on the stick?

I have tried to do her JF umbrella with that stick as OMG-ferrari-cheetah-rocket-fast as I can but still...

( i mean the sliding between A and B)

I just picked up a hori fighting stick 3, didn't want to wait for the Hori real arcade pro 3. I hope I can still slide on a stick. I hear making JF Umb and iMCF are much easier on a pad.

Back