Setsuka's Lounge

Props

I think alot of people maybe be put off using setsuka due to alot of talk about her being difficult to learn.
if you cant jf umbrella to finnish every combo, doesnt mean you shouldn't use her.
: T

Is it me or does anyone use the analog stick on pad when doing JF umbrella.

Also I have 2 kinds of pads, the normal one and the other where the direction buttoms are molded together (very bad, especially for 8-way input move accuracy where 2 can end up being 1)

Jf umbrella is easier on the molded pad because it causes less strain on fingers whereas the other pad has thcker arrows.

Generally with setsuka being by 2nd fav, she's fun to use.

anyone here has a sufficient knowledge of japanese to tell me what setsuka says during herside throw ? I don't remember which side but it's the one that ends with "SOSHITE CHIRE".

It is translated in English to "give up and die" but I can't quite figure out what she says in japanese... it sounds something like "kubi dake" but that would mean "only your neck" so it doesn't really make sense.

Props

I think alot of people maybe be put off using setsuka due to alot of talk about her being difficult to learn.
if you cant jf umbrella to finnish every combo, doesnt mean you shouldn't use her.
: T

yeah! honestly,, i'm kinda noobish with setsuka. i can't even do her justs.....might just be because i play mainly online. i've seen plenty of setsukas that hardly use her justs ( myself included.) personally, she's one of my favorites. the only really difficult thing about her is the JFs and maybe her "button slides" (not sure if that's the right term) like agB.

Props

My JF's execution is flawless offline, but online its 90% cause of adapting to different lags! Better to learn her frame data than her JFs if you ask me or just learn how to 1b:b spam cause thats a good setup JF umb is -22 frames on miss so the only or best time to use it is to end a mixup and you can regular umbrella at the end of a combo for some good damage!

Props

Please stop making useless threads...

PLEASE. I really was hoping something interesting was happening in the Setsuka forum...

GUYS ! There's a ***cking lounge thread for all the lol rolf cybersex ^_^ interesting words you want to share with us.

Yes, we all know Sets is a kinda difficult character to play, now get it over with or get out of here.

Thank you.

Props

PLEASE. I really was hoping something interesting was happening in the Setsuka forum...

GUYS ! There's a ***cking lounge thread for all the lol rolf cybersex ^_^ interesting words you want to share with us.

Yes, we all know Sets is a kinda difficult character to play, now get it over with or get out of here.

Thank you.

Yo Maxou I tried adding you on PSN so if you're ever online we can play!

Props

Thank you.

T'es pas mal irrité pour quelqu'un qui a arrêté de jouer :)

Props

Je ne savais pas qu'il avait cessé de jouer putain je voulais jouer avec lui, parfois lol: O

Sorry if my french isn't top par I just started taking classes after I left PAris!

Props

I stopped playing for a while, but I didn't quit the game.

I play real SC4, not online SC4.

I like Setsuka, and I do wish she was in SCV. Her Iaido was a really unique style, and she was a really cool character to boot. I'd like to see her make a comeback.

How similar is Alpha Patroklos style wise to Setsuka (aside from not using an umbrella)? I'd love to try recreating her in the character creator...

Back