Shin kick KO's

There's really nothing to complain about. Clearly they hit you with a lot of non-shin kick moves before knocking you out (hopefully...).

Voldo has a move that's specifically designed to be used to win rounds.

normal stance or BS stance, 11_77K ftmfw.

I usually kill low on first then mix up with BB to confuse. People are quite predictable and when I find myself at critical HP I can easily predict that low coming give it a nice block and punish.

Sometimes it can epic fail too :)

I'm more amused by shin kick victories than anything. I'm actually a pretty big aesthetics whore myself. Back in soul calibur II if I won with a move that didn't satisfy me, I'd grab them afterwards and just pretend the throw finished them off, heh.

498760931_aa006c94df.jpg

I swear you seem to post more pics than text....

And i dnt think the guy was really whining. He did say discuss after all...

Finishing people of with a quick bubble in the face is where its at. From far away is even more funny.

Btw i think this has been posted b4 but i'd like to see a low ko work against these guys:

That's like getting pissy when someones gives you exact change instead of a dollar.

Poke wins are the fun! I love to do Ivy's "jaw crack" SW 1A for a punish. It's such an expressive hit...and then you get to crotch stomp with 214K on the crumple.

when i see someone shin kick ko it makes them look like poor players imo. im pretty sure of my awesomeness so ill finnish how i want to. shin kick ko = lack of choice, lack of confidence and desperation. you know im right but youll never admit it lol. thnx spongebob

I don't get why certain people think that a low kick is a dishonorable way to win. That's pretty much what everyone does. Don't want to die from it? Block low. Hell, this is what 2K is there for. Pokes and quick finishers. Strategy, people. If it works and no one cares to block it, use it. Otherwise why put in lows in the first place? Better yet, make 2K an unblockable with tons of fire and crap. Then it looks cool AND finishes people off. Wait, that's Nightmare's specialty, isn't it?

So if I do some big flashy combo and you land on the ground with a sliver of health...I'm now supposed to do another flashy move and not tap it in and risk it after all the previous effort?

There's nothing wrong with poking ftw. Simple solution...don't let them get enough hits to put you in range of it. The entire purpose of those moves is to add a little more damage during uncertain times to either add up over time or to strike when it's opportune. To say it's cheap or lame is completely going against the existence of the moves. If I iCS you...more than likely I'm going to try the first confusing and safe mixup on wake up that i can to try to finish you...my show stopper is in...I don't need to risk it from there.

Back