Shipping. Because you knew it would happen eventually.

I think all the characters were fun to play as in SC2 in there own ways but for me, my top favorites to play were Ivy, Taki, Yun-Seong, Xianghua, Kilik, and Raphael. :)

I loved every moment of playing SCII and every Soul Calibur game thereafter. My top favorites were Mitsurugi, Kilik, Nightmare, Maxi, Raphael, Xianghua, and Yun-Seong.

OMG. Why did I come in here.

31246d1152314051-test-please-ignore-bad-thread-l-opt.jpg

I guess I just thought
I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has come to Me; and if not, I will know.
If ever a place needed fire and brimstone rained upon it, it's this thread.

I've always had guilty pleasures for RaphaelxAmy. Because of SCV I ship RaphxViola, even though ViolaxZwei is my OTP. NatsuxMaxi, LeixiaxMaxi and XibaxLeixia just to be cliche.
I've taken a liking to LeixiaxKilik, just the way he says "You look like her," made me go "hmmmm." <3 SophitiaxRothion. Of course.

Crack pairings? CervantesxViola, AeonxSophitia...cAn't think of anything else.

Other couples:
TiraxPyrrha
TiraxSolnhoffen
TiraxNightmare
PatroklosxElysium
SiegfriedxViola (guess that's crack)
IvyxCervantes
AshlottexAstaroth
KamikirimusixAlgol
SophitiaxAlgol
XianghuaxKilik (shoot me for all the cliche)

There are probably more.

I've always had guilty pleasures for RaphaelxAmy. Because of SCV I ship RaphxViola, even though ViolaxZwei is my OTP. NatsuxMaxi, LeixiaxMaxi and XibaxLeixia just to be cliche.
I've taken a liking to LeixiaxKilik, just the way he says "You look like her," made me go "hmmmm." <3 SophitiaxRothion. Of course.

Crack pairings? CervantesxViola, AeonxSophitia...cAn't think of anything else.

Other couples:
TiraxPyrrha
TiraxSolnhoffen
TiraxNightmare
PatroklosxElysium
SiegfriedxViola (guess that's crack)
IvyxCervantes
AshlottexAstaroth
KamikirimusixAlgol
SophitiaxAlgol
XianghuaxKilik (shoot me for all the cliche)

There are probably more.
I prefer ZWEI x Elysium if we're doing crackpot shit.

There is no crack pairing more weird than Soul Calibur X Soul Edge :D

*And if the two swords become one, Night Terror would probably kill everyone... (/*0*)/ Run for your lives!

Challenge Accepted.

AmyxAstaroth

PatroklosxLeixia

IvyxXiba

NecridxSeong Mi-na.

This crack pot could go on and onnnnn

Back