Shitty Restaurant Moments!

What's your #1 favorite Restaurant?

• Total voters
Who would give you shit for that? lol Subway I hear is better then Quizno's (& I never tried Subway).
People who like Quizno's lol. But Subway is pretty damn good. I never liked Quizno's since the incident of where they burnt every order of mine and my sisters everytime the guy tried to make it.

LOL I love Subway.. MOST AWKWARD EXPERIENCE!!

I was at Subway once, I ordered a spicy italian BLT, and the girl making it must have been new... I asked to get it toasted, and the beeper went off when it was done toasting...

She opens the toaster door and slides out my sandwhich, her arm comes into contact with the hot toaster metal and she SCREAMS! As she screams she accidentally drops my sandwhich that splats all across the floor... Then she walks to the back room... O_o

She doesn't return and this other guy comes out "What sandwhich would you like?"

LOL WHOA!!!
Hot damn that is crazy shit. Feel sorry for that girl.

wth snip.

Wow... That... I... Anyway if you'd ever found one of these in your Mcnugget...

4901256-euro-coin-and-metal-nut.jpg

Minus the money... Figuratively, they gave us lot's of free stuff...

Then you'd have something to get... Go Super Saiyan about...

Wow... That... I... Anyway if you'd ever found one of these in your Mcnugget...

4901256-euro-coin-and-metal-nut.jpg

Minus the money... Figuratively, they gave us lot's of free stuff...

Then you'd have something to get... Go Super Saiyan about...
The things that make you go "How the fuck did that get in there?" always make me go wtf to the maximum where I'm at a lost for words & that hardly happens. Right now I wanna ask so badly how the fuck you got that in a mcnuggets, but I know you don't know. lol I've actually had something worse in my fries one time, good thing I didn't eat it.
long-katydid.jpg

Being a child at the time I don't really remember what happened after so well but I can safely assure you there is not a lot worse you could find hidden in your food. Would it be worse if it had broken my teeth... Or if I'd swallowed the whole thing without even realising...? Yeah, but I could tell you some things about insects that will make you completely rethink your eating habits.

For instance here in the U.K there are hygiene standards/guidelines that state how many rogue insects legs and wings can make it into your average chocolate bar while it's still in the factory. No, the number is not zero. In fact zero is considered so totally unrealistic it's therefore unreasonable (read: not cost effective) to even begin to expect as a rule... Think about that while you're eating those butter fingers my American friends... Don't worry so much, the alternative is a bucketload more unnatural pesticides in general, insects aren't really unsafe to eat in such small amounts anyway to begin with... I'd be more concerned about the rodents.

Did you know most rodents excrete fairly constantly...? The more you know.
favicon.png

How about your average soft drink? Did you know one serving can contain the equivalent of around this amount of sugar?
cadbury_creme_egg.jpg

Let's just say two at a time... To quote the small print that's another bucketload. May as well throw your dreams of being healthy and well-adjusted out of the window right now.

I'm not even sure I want to know what's in that stuff they call 'diet soda'.

Being a child at the time I don't really remember what happened after so well but I can safely assure you there is not a lot worse you could find hidden in your food. Would it be worse if it had broken my teeth... Or if I'd swallowed the whole thing without even realising...? Yeah, but I could tell you some things about insects that will make you completely rethink your eating habits.

For instance here in the U.K there are hygiene standards/guidelines that state how many rogue insects legs and wings can make it into your average chocolate bar while it's still in the factory. No, the number is not zero. In fact zero is considered so totally unrealistic it's therefore unreasonable (read: not cost effective) to even begin to expect as a rule... Think about that while you're eating those butter fingers my American friends... Don't worry so much, the alternative is a bucketload more unnatural pesticides in general, insects aren't really unsafe to eat in such small amounts anyway to begin with... I'd be more concerned about the rodents.

Did you know most rodents excrete fairly constantly...? The more you know.
favicon.png

How about your average soft drink? Did you know one serving can contain the equivalent of around this amount of sugar?
cadbury_creme_egg.jpg

Let's just say two at a time... To quote the small print that's another bucketload. May as well throw your dreams of being healthy and well-adjusted out of the window right now.

I'm not even sure I want to know what's in that stuff they call 'diet soda'.

Yeah learn a lot of that from books like Fast Food Nation and Chew on This. But I did eat a kit kat this afternoon wonder how many bugs was in that. Also I heard diet coke has something that causes cancer.

The things that make you go "How the fuck did that get in there?" always make me go wtf to the maximum where I'm at a lost for words & that hardly happens. Right now I wanna ask so badly how the fuck you got that in a mcnuggets, but I know you don't know. lol I've actually had something worse in my fries one time, good thing I didn't eat it.
long-katydid.jpg

HOly hell... O_o;;; Did you actually find a bug in your Mcnuggets?? See this is why I like to watch my food get made in front of me like at Subway...

You never know it could be some persons last day at work and they just spit in your meatballs or something!

HOly hell... O_o;;; Did you actually find a bug in your Mcnuggets?? See this is why I like to watch my food get made in front of me like at Subway...

You never know it could be some persons last day at work and they just spit in your meatballs or something!
It was in my fries actually, & yeah, definitely eat with your eyes first before your mouth. Lol, you'll never know what you might find. Ishi if you got a big fuckin spider in your box of nuggets, would you jump the fuck out of your chair & scream or return it?

What the heck is a Carl's Jr.?

Anyway it's a tie bewteen Burger King, Cook Out and Hardees.

Worst moment? Well me, my sister, and a friend of mine were waiting for our food at McDonalds when a lady started cursing out the worker for taking to long to make her food. Seriously I thought a fight was gonna break out right there. Said she was gonna crawl over the counter and kick her ass.

The worker took it perfessionally thankfully and the lady got her food and left, still cursing on her way out.

Now this moment didn't happen to me but to another friend. She found spider webs and eggs in her straw when she went to Hardees if I'm not mistaken. *cringes*

No wonder ours got shut down...

Ishi if you got a big fuckin spider in your box of nuggets, would you jump the fuck out of your chair & scream or return it?

LMAO!! >:X

Uhh... I'd do both options! I'd flip out and throw it at some random person, then I'd walk back upfront and 'demand' my small amount of money back... xD I don't think I'd want another batch of McNuggets after that!

That or I'd go through the drive-thru and starting reaching at people through the glass.. "WHAT DO YA MEAN THEY CANCELED THE BK MINIS?!" "Ma'am that's Burger King! Not here!" "Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" *Throws flashbang in window*

What the heck is a Carl's Jr.?

Anyway it's a tie bewteen Burger King, Cook Out and Hardees.

Worst moment? Well me, my sister, and a friend of mine were waiting for our food at McDonalds when a lady started cursing out the worker for taking to long to make her food. Seriously I thought a fight was gonna break out right there. Said she was gonna crawl over the counter and kick her ass.

The worker took it perfessionally thankfully and the lady got her food and left, still cursing on her way out.

Now this moment didn't happen to me but to another friend. She found spider webs and eggs in her straw when she went to Hardees if I'm not mistaken. *cringes*

No wonder ours got shut down...

LOL my sister used to be a manager at Mcdonalds and she had to deal with those type of people all the time.

During my interview day, I had a chef who cooked the wrong order then later left the kitchen for some reason. He never came back so the chicken got burnt. I told my situation with another chef and he was pretty pissed about it. He apologized and fixed my order. I didn't see that chef ever since haha

Back