Votes: 32 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • I'd rather see her replaced

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

Fuzzieviking

[13] Hero
With only three or so months left, and few spots remaining I'm getting worried, do you think our very own Filipino wind priestess should return? Be replaced by a successor? Or simply cast aside?

I guess it would be OK if she was replaced but if she's completely absent that would be a sad day. Her fighting style is my favorite in the series. I like jumping around.

gasp someone said no!
No! >.> must use the wind to hunt that person down...
Anyway, I think someone should start up a petition for talim's return if she isn't revealed by the end of november. Alot of people are getting really worried about the chars that they thought would be in, but isn't in yet. Guys! Yoshi, and Zassy fans are getting worried! We should start panicking too!

It would be cool to see Talim back in the game. Hell, if they put her in, then they should add Yun- Soeng and Seong-Mina and if they don't, they might have a reason why....... from what I think from some of the characters I think the people that would return is Talim, Cervantes, Zasalamel.

No! >.> must use the wind to hunt that person down...
Anyway, I think someone should start up a petition for talim's return if she isn't revealed by the end of november. Alot of people are getting really worried about the chars that they thought would be in, but isn't in yet. Guys! Yoshi, and Zassy fans are getting worried! We should start panicking too!
I don't think a petition would work like two months before the game comes out.
And panicking is always the answer.

Im even going to say she'll be announced this month! Lmao, she was a crazy original design and she was young enough in SCIV. It would be great if they added some rebellion and promiscious-ness to her. That would be cool too. She will be 32 in SCV if im mistaken lmao (thats kind of old)

Based on how she fights back then, her age and personality reflects the style of fighting she was representing at that time. I dunno about a 32-year old woman leaping high into the air and don't get me started with Taki ;)

If Talim returns, I'm assuming moves to be altered with maybe some slight variation of her past moves just to suit her current age and personality.

Yeah I am a Talim player and I can say I would be thrilled if she returned.

I would also be thrilled if they introduced a younger aprentice for her using her style.

I'm not sure how I would feel if that apprentice was male though, would prefer m'girl or younger variant of :P

Guys, 32 isn't old. Look at Ivy who stopped aging at 32. Oh yea, and Raphael who also stopped aging at 32. They're looking pretty good in my eyes. I can't wait to see how Talim would look like when she's 32. ^^

When I first heard about SCV; I thought Talim would be one of the first to be confirmed. Because she's young; and will still be able to fight in a 17 year period gap.

Yeah - I want to see a 32 year old Talim. I'm 31 now so that is perfect! :P

Why? Most people who use her Suck and get step punished when they do 4B+K.

Not to mention she got nerfed in SCIV placing her low on the tier list. If she does return in SCV Buff her and give her better tech traps and more Priority on some of her hits.

Imo, she shouldn't return because:
1) She is not sexy in the slightest, so having her not age wouldn't be doing her any favours.
2) If she does age, she will be too old to be sexy.
Answer: Sexy replacement character.

Imo, she shouldn't return because:
1) She is not sexy in the slightest, so having her not age wouldn't be doing her any favours.
2) If she does age, she will be too old to be sexy.
Answer: Sexy replacement character.

Where have you been all my life Frost? And Why Is it I never see you on Xbox live >_>

I don't understand your first post.

She was never supposed to be sexy at all, she is the "young girl character the developers felt the series lacked" and she fits that niche perfectly. I personally think an ageless talim, if we get her back, is what we'll see because she will again fill that void, they won't have to completely re-do her movelist since taller characters with her style/ I.E CaS, jumped over them when she should have been jumping into them, and she already has the potential means to do so, at any age, what with her evident powers in either creating illusions, bringing back the dead and summoning the wind. Never mind that she has also been in contact with both swords in each game.

I think that hilde is older than talim, and people say this is the best she's ever looked so even if she has aged significantly she still has the potential to be "sexy" what ever that is for you.

Zero effect and Kura are both excellent players who main Talim, Kura even placing second with her in a tournament. It doesn't matter that most people suck with her because she is a bad character. So was Tira and people are more than happy that she has returned, at least comming from the general population here at 8wayrun.

Improvement would be required of coarse. But drastic changes aren't called for in my honest opinion.

Back