Shura-only Combos....

I just picked her up for a few minutes. Her aB has ridicolous Range, same for 3A+B and 6A. 2[B+K]~BBB always connects, Cervys not from Far Range due to his short sword.

Apart from that she one of the worst Designs SC ever had.

Zombie Pirate Bison is so lame. And it's not like 1A doesn't have any other followups, or that his BT mixup is overpowered, or that the aforementioned moves were noted for having ridiculous range.

Think about it, if that DOA dude made a weapons based game, she'd be the main chick. If people like her then fine, but generic anime tits with oversized katanas isn't my thing.

Some people don't care about the design, just the characters mechanics. I like Zas, but i don't like his design either, but it had no bearing on my decision to use him. Hell, I don't like pirates or the concept of them, but Cervy has been my favorite character since Soul Edge/Blade.

Shura is the better character because of the range, but I'm so used to using Cervy that I never picked her up.

I understand that SC has enough sexy women in it, but I don't quite get the Shura hate, especially if it's based on a lack of originality. A ghost pirate is not exactly the most original creation ever - you're just more attached to him because he's been around forever. Honestly, if Cervy were the one that was new to the series I think you'd be laughing at him twice as hard as you are Shura.

Though I suppose if I was a longtime Cervy-fan I'd be a bit annoyed that they made a character that's both better than him from a gameplay standpoint and also much more along the lines of eye candy.

Mind, I don't use Shura - but in general I don't like people criticizing others' creative works. Shura's not that bad, though I think they could have done better on her outfit, and given her her own damn movelist.

Mind, I don't use Shura - but in general I don't like people criticizing others' creative works.

Well thats what we call an opinion. Sorry but i dont except a black Leather String as creative work. So in my opinion it still sucks. Its not creative at all. Its a stereotype Big titted Charackter in a String. This is Anti-Creative ;)

And nobody is complaining about Hildes Design and she is new,too. You know why? Because its ok. Same with Zas, Setuska or Tira. The Bonus Chars just look like they were designed in 10 minutes.

I don't necessarily disagree, aside from Ashlotte. But none of the bonus characters were made by the SC creative team either. I guess it shows. Admit it though, there's worse than Shura there. Schehererereazdetiaoisnmvn is worse. Angol Fear is worse. But Shura gets all the hate!

Ashlotte's cool though. Don't hate on Ashlotte.

Sura is pretty freaking sweet The slight add to the range does wonders. Once i played her and stopped using cervantez because its hard to go back to have shorter range. Character design aside she is worth playing

If you need the extra range then fine... bust honestly it isn't going to change the match..if you are good with cervy you'll do just as well with big-ole-titty-bitch. Although I agree that her design feels..out of place. I don't know if its the colors or what, but while she fits the "how the hell is she that fit and can do THAT move ..with THOSE..her back much be killing her" of the rest of the girls (minus the little loli girls...) the coloring or something long with those of the rest of the "extra" characters just doesn't feel right with the rest of the game. Its unpleasant to play against Shura and the rest of the unmentionables based on looks. Mechanics it is a little annoying she gets better range with no drawback but MHEE

Back