Siegfried Frame Data Thread

We seem to be in total agreement. It's just a little funny; to me, what is in your 2nd sentence is the explanation of what is in your 2nd paragraph

yea...it was late at night and i was tired lol. i wasnt all there when i was writing my response XD

when i get some time after studying, im gonna update the wiki. there are a few errors that slipped by that i saw the other day. also gonna add range values eventually...

also, gotta change the descriptions of some things based on matters of correctness according to the standard terminology on the wiki

might also add a clear cut definition of frame data to stance cancels

and well, some data on his KND's and throws might be nice to measure too. could help into researching possible oki options.

Well...I finally got around to updating my own personal archive for siegs frame data...although now its a bit ahead of the wiki. things i changed:
  1. Fixed some Grammatical errors in the Notes sections.
  2. Fixed Frames For CH 66K
  3. Got proper SC and DMG values for a+ka2AA
and well, that's about it. but now at least we have a 2ndary resource incase something ever happens to the wiki:
http://slayer-x64-s-game-data-archives.986735.n3.nabble.com/Siegfried-td2310697.html

finally got around to updating the wiki. also, corrected the grd value for 3A from being -15 to -14, but also made note of how 3A is still -15 at point blank range on grd. will add a complete set of range values for all moves in the notes section at some point in the future...

Back