Suggestions for testing:Adding this to my list of stuff to test at Evo :-)
1. The JF doesn’t seem to be there. You can go into SCH IIRC though.Suggestions for testing:
1. 4KA to confirm if there's a 4kA:2A, like in the old A+K & SS'K strings.
2. Is there the B4 & "B:4" move? Old new?
3. 236KKKKK still in? Same-old poor move, good move now, or removed?
4. If old 77_11B is now 6B, whats 77_11B now?
5. 2A & 2K frames please? as-in checking if their Hit & CHit advantages seem better at least at tip/ghost range.
6. Does taunting adds anything like temporal boost etc?
7. Is the new 1B's range fixed? As-in, does it hit or misses at tip range?
8. Wake-Up'Back Turned'B+K to get up from Downed state while GI-ing horizontals.
9. 3B seems slower but does it have more range? Sig kinda seemed moving foward more, idk.
10. Does "Near Edge'Flap jack, 3B" still combos?
11. Does the new aB hits vs Downed'Side Rollers? To one or both rolling directions.
12. SBH's GI-ing from other other stances, like for example a guarded 3B~SCH'B+K vs a meaty 2As & As.
13. Does Sig's new B has a hold option for transitioning into SBH, or/also an option cancel as BBG into SBH?
Good reach. Amazing damage, especially in Soul Charge or with Lethal Hit. Good ability to control movement and positioning. Good ring out game from nearly every angle. Good throw damage and throw range, especially for a non-grappler character.1. His stand out strengths?
Extremely weak block punishment until -17. Lots of unsafe moves. Very weak up-close game.2. His stand out weakness?
Just Frame agA for the Lethal Hit block punish, and also in general as a step-killer. Just Frame aB for its ability to tack on some extra damage in long combos. Other than that I hesitate to name any particular moves before I can get hands on in detail.3. Any important stand out moves and why are important?
Intermediate. a:B is not a hard just frame, but iagA is one that I've seen a lot of people struggle with over the years, and it's usually something that everyone finds their own particular solution to. Both of these are moves that will be essential to his gameplan.4. Easy/Intermediate/Hard in terms of execution?
Intermediate to Hard. Again, hard to pin down exactly why without extensive hands-on time with the game. He's a multiple stance character, and that always takes time for new players to learn which moves go into which stances, and how entering into stance can change a situation versus not going into stance. In addition, he has a lot of moves that can hit from long range, but using them recklessly can end up with you getting punished if the opponent calls you out.5. Easy/Intermediate/Hard in terms of gameplan and complexity?
In no particular order: people that like counter-hit fishing and getting good rewards; people that enjoy actively spacing using moves moreso than movement; people that like using stances in both offensive and defensive capacities.6. Overall archtype / what kind of player the character will suit?