Siegfried Wall Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Combo on W!
SCH A+B(W!)~4K~11:(B):~SCH k:(B):~SBH B_K

I really doesn't know what to do after SCH A+B on W! but this find is a guaranteed option. It works also when CH :3Bh:~SCH A+B do a decent W!...

-Stryker-

hey what about

3b W! SCH k, SCH k, SCH k, SCH k, SCH k, SCH k, SCH kk

Actual combo! can be started with SSH k, 6k, 4k but will only work against a scrub who doesent stun break or arial control.... still a pretty funny combo! reminds me of SC3

hey what about

3b W! SCH k, SCH k, SCH k, SCH k, SCH k, SCH k, SCH kk

Actual combo! can be started with SSH k, 6k, 4k but will only work against a scrub who doesent stun break or arial control.... still a pretty funny combo! reminds me of SC3

so why are you playing with a scrub who doesn't air control? or why are you not teaching them how

please don't put useless combos... most characters have combos like this anything without air control next to wall it's not hard to get a multiple hit combo....

-LAU

Hey does 88b 2k-k-k-k-k work as a wall combo? and what about 88b throw

I can't understand your logic... doesn't matter how much options we have... this is about doing the major damage in every possible situation... after 88_22:(B): W! just do the same good combos you do while not against the wall... sometimes 22:(B):>RSH B>3:(B): W! lift the opponent again with the chance to do SCH B or even better SCH A+B; so I encourage you to keep your game as simple as possible, even your wall game, so you can use the hard stuff in hard situations... and remember keep doing the most damagers combos (and guaranteed situational combos).

-Stryker-

I can't understand your logic... doesn't matter how much options we have... this is about doing the major damage in every possible situation... after 88_22:(B): W! just do the same good combos you do while not against the wall... sometimes 22:(B):>RSH B>3:(B): W! lift the opponent again with the chance to do SCH B or even better SCH A+B; so I encourage you to keep your game as simple as possible, even your wall game, so you can use the hard stuff in hard situations... and remember keep doing the most damagers combos (and guaranteed situational combos).

-Stryker-

True but I always do ths wall combo that goes like this
My back is against the wall

WC B+G B+K B 3B B+K A+B the A+B is a low and they usually fall for it, it does some nice damage

But the thing is, it's that I wanna mix it up get some "Style Points" lol and do a great deal of damage

Learned the 1B 2kkkkk i think its alright

Stryker the only time ive gotten that combo off was online. Offline it wouldn't work against the guys i play with, I only posted that lil combo up because I thought it was kinda funny that you can get a 14 hit combo with Sieg.

EVA_PHANTOM instead of 3b try agA it does a little more damage and can even re splat if theirs a wall to your left. As far as SBH A+B goes I think its a pretty lousy move to use even if the spacing is perfect for it. Try it on Runis and he will jump it and Doom Combo you. If you really wanna stick with it tho and want a mix up try SBH A+B g into SRSH then use K or B from there. I find this can be effective if you use it very infrequently. One of the guys i play offline with hits me with a WR move before I can hit him with a SRSH move

Hey is it true that after 3b w! SCH b, 22_88b is a tech trap? Ive tried it and it seems to work but sometimes its a part of the combo depending on how high the splat was. Anyone know the rules behind this?

Also did you guys know that after SBH B if you have a wall to your left side and juggle your opponent with iagA you W! them? LG told me this it only seems to work with iagA but combos with it can do over 100 damage especially if the SBH b was Siegs infamous tech trap.

Known it for a while now.
Also SCH B sidehit/ch gives a stun that guarantees 22_88B and makes them a tech-trap at the same time.

yeh i figured people would have known that its more new for me :).
jeez theres nothing they can do to avoid the 22_88b ey? 3bs usefulness never runs out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back