[Singapore] Soul Singapore

And they are coming back with more features.. same server?
In other words. They will go down again.

I'd honestly rather see CF.com die.
The only reason I go there now is Soul SG and Kilik SA.

But the Kilik on 8wayrun SA has got TWO GIRLS.
Pretty cute ones I might add.

No reason for Kilik users to go CF lol.

Awww... Aheda... :(

heh... either way... www.caliburforum.com is back up and on a new server with a dedicated team of techies. Currently they are just testing the site.

Stop by on cf.com just to say hi every once in while.

edits* just so you understand guys. CF.com is on a new server now. And we are able to update anything we like without the aid of WC Maxi.

Much love,
Philip

hey guys, i’ve finally confirmed the booking for our tourney event! so everyone mark your calendars:

date: dec 20 (saturday)
time: 6pm - 10pm
venue: safra toa payoh

btw, we won’t have a monthly console session for december since we’re having the event.

on that note, we’ll be having our monthly session again next saturday, nov 8. we’ll be discussing in detail who brings what and who does what for the tourney event, so everyone please try to make it! once again, it’s at batou’s house from 6pm onwards; if you need the address please drop me a sms at nine7916927.

oh one more thing. raymus mentioned this earlier in one of his comments on the soul sg blog, so i'm just reiterating it:

would anyone be interested in commentating for the tourney? commentators should be enthusiastic, have a good knowledge of the game, and be as spasticated as possible :D

blog updated regarding logistics for tourney event, please take a look and comment (on the post itself, please!)

hi all!! here's the finalised list of who's bringing what, as well as who's doing what. i assume that the people listed below will be committed to bringing/doing whatever they've volunteered. so please take a look at the following list and see if i've made any errors/missed out anything!

---------------------

consoles
- aheda (xbox)
- dtarchon (xbox)
- whirow (ps3)
- rein (ps3)
- akabane (ps3)

sticks
- ck (2 xbox sticks)
- aheda (2 xbox sticks)
- dtarchon (1 xbox stick)
- whirow (2 ps3 sticks)
- rein (1 ps3 stick)
- farp (2 ps3 sticks)
- jovian (2 xbox sticks)
- raymus (1 xbox stick)
- crono (1 ps3 stick)
- akabane (1 ps3 stick)

projectors
- ck (1)
- amarax (1)
- mich (2)

monitors
- aheda (1)
- whirow (1)

recording stuff: batou, farp

transport: tax, mich

publicity: farp, aheda

tourney execution: aheda

documentation (of the event): tax

administration/registration: tax

photography: batou

videography: raymus

power strips/multiplugs: EVERYONE PLEASE BRING AT LEAST ONE!

---------------------

notes:

if possible, i'd like to collect as many of the consoles/monitors/projectors and whatever bulky stuff to be placed in my house on the day before (dec 19) so that it'll be easier to transport them to safra toa payoh on the day itself. i'll drive to your places on dec 19 to get the stuff if necessary. please let me know if you'd like me to make that arrangement with your item!

at the moment we only have 4 setups, but i've listed 5 consoles and 4 projectors + 2 monitors because i want us to be prepared for any contingencies.

also, we have quite a few joysticks already, but i figure people will want to use their own joysticks anyway, so please feel free to bring your own even if you aren't in the list! and people who are bringing more than 2 joysticks, please bring both just in case!

and finally, PLEASE LABEL YOUR STUFF so we won't have trouble identifying it!!

Back