SkullGirls!

If Eliza's playstyle didn't revolve around bleeding all over the place, I'd be cool with her.

I'm still leaning toward:
Stanley - "Science Upper!"
Mrs. Victoria - potential for humorous fighting game references
Molly - I love her rotary phone, office chair mech
Minette, Feng and Scythana are still wild cards for me.

Molly is so cool, seriously. I want to play her really bad.
Robo-Fortune Funded!
Next stop, story and stage(and new yamane track) at 750k!

Since we only get three votes, I'm voting for:

Leduc - I like that he uses lightning.

Umbrella - I think she is a very appropriate addition to the game and I like that she plays like HOS/Tsubaki.

Feng - I always like the high energy martial arts girls. Also Jam is my favorite GG character.

How and Where do you VOTE?

Also Feng is cool, i like JAM too. But more so under her description is BANG SHISHIGAMI, the best fighting game character of all time,

And they end the donation with $829,829! Now, they said we are getting a 5th character but does that mean we get to vote on two characters? I hope that's how it works!

They've adjusted it so it will be 4 votes for the first 3 rounds and 1 out of the remaining 4 at the end.

Also voting has not started yet, donators will get an email when it starts with a one use link for voting.

Is anyone willing to be my Skullgirls buddy over XBL? I'm learning and practicing the game and I'd like to have an opponent to fight against.

Is anyone willing to be my Skullgirls buddy over XBL? I'm learning and practicing the game and I'd like to have an opponent to fight against.
I would add you, but unfortunatley im sure that we gonna have laggy matches.
But if thats ok for you just send me a PM.

NOOOOOO!!! Leduc didn't make it! Profound Sadness!!!!

Here are the Top 16 characters from Round 1 of the first character vote, in alphabetical order.
Aeon / エイオン
Annie / アニー
B. Dahlia / ブラック・ダリア
Beowulf / ベオウルフ
Brain Drain / ブレイン・ドレイン
Eliza / イライザ
Feng / フェン
Isaac / アイザック
Marie / マリー
Minette / ミネット
Molly / モリー
Panzerfaust / パンツァーファウスト