Slow Motion?

Xmat

[08] Mercenary
First I say two things.

English Isn't my Native Language so don't jugde me by how I sound.

I'm 14.

Now I Start the talking.

I was playing special.vs with my pal and he had a character with Yun-Seong's style but his Sword's ability was Evil-Sword Berserk <----Hope you know what it is

I was playing Yoda and we were just testing Seong's CF on Yoda.

At the end of the CF(when yoda had been hit, just before Seong did his taunt) Evil sword berserk kicked in and hurt him.

When the next round started....Everything was slooooowmoootioooon.

This is no trick please watch the video:

After that round the slooowmoootioonnnn ended

:)

I ended up speaking like Mr.4 from Ooooneeeeepieece

If you're in practice mode and you reset in the middle of a grab while holding 4 or 6 after you restart your character turns backwards. Algol, for some reason, will if you continue to hold 6 repeatedly turn around.

If you're in practice mode and you reset in the middle of a grab while holding 4 or 6 after you restart your character turns backwards. Algol, for some reason, will if you continue to hold 6 repeatedly turn around.
Oh, so that's how you do it. I've had that happen to me numerous times yet I never knew what was causing it to bug like that.

lol kool that always happens 2 me lol.

odd that you go it in single player. This has happened to me online (even slower ..but a bit choppier) but otherwise i really have no explanation

Back