So, here's the return of a classic... with a twist!

Madnis

[12] Conqueror
Now, this is going to be a minute... and I like my posts read with some background music... So,
I'm going to ask you to queue up this song... it's a classic.. perhaps you heard it?

Canon.

for those that don't have it... here you go..

play this on repeat while you read... it'll give the passage a whole new meaning.

So. You may be wondering.. Who is this Madnis? and Why does he feel the need to post a thread? Well, for those that know me... those who have been around for a while... should know, this is how I do. And I know I been gone for a minute, you know, work.. life... these things have kept my attention away from this site, to be specific posting as much as I used to, but I always been lurking.. watching. as it were in the background.... That and some of you guys already know, I'm not a huge fan of SC at the moment as I used to be.

but here I am... bringing up something I used to do.. Younglings, and new community folk don't know this, but every year, on my birthday, I would always do this. And those that know my birthday, would, should know.. that today is not my birthday..

so why am I making a post?

simple.. to celebrate a birthday of course... and the many (god willing) birthdays to come..
who's birthday you ask? well, this is where the twist comes in..

celebrating the birth of my first born child today. as he was born.. quite literally.. today. Feb 23, 2013 at 8:34 am... Little Madnis has entered this world...

and we all need a little madnis every now and again.. so I thought I would share to you, a piece of my joy..

543916_10100275520052797_1222486719_n.jpg

simply put.. I love this community, because I wanted to share, not brag, ask for adulations, or congrats.. well actually a little of all of that.. but mostly, I can't wait to introduce him to you guys when I hit up future tourneys and the like.

I know what it's like to be a dad now.. that moment where you see him and say to yourself..

"holy shit... I'm going to fuck this kid up.. but I'm going to try damn hard not to."

so there it is.. the reason for this thread..

a classic madnis post.

with a twist.

good morning ladies and gents... tip your waitresses.

love ya'll.. and did final round already happen? I'm so out of the loop.

Your vid doesn't work for me (german) so i listen to this:

I wish you and your, now greater family only the best ^^

Back