So....Setsuka Players....

Not really the style was pretty cool, the umbrella made it gay IMO. I can finally make a badass male using a iado style if that's the trade off for setsuka I say good riddance.

Not really the style was pretty cool, the umbrella made it gay IMO. I can finally make a badass male using a iado style if that's the trade off for setsuka I say good riddance.
I heard you can't even use his style in CaS. So sorry.

Idt the umbrella made it... "gay". but i certainly made it difficult to create a cas of setsuka that was a guy. As for her removal.. all good things must come to an end. BRIGHT SIDE-- YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO RECREATE SETSUKA IN 5. use a touch of that imagination and you will have her back.

it was already said that she wouldn't be in the game. so what's there to be offended about. she wasn't all that great character wise. her fighting style was good and that was what was important. and that's still in the game. i'm just glad it wasn't that bro-surugi thing everyone was talking about.

I'm happy. I mean, I can now finally make some CaS of the only Iaido users that have ever mattered in gaming:

Ukyo_64-2.jpeg

AND

CVS_Hibiki.jpg

Assuming we can actually use the style in CaS, of course.

Back