So....Setsuka Players....

ok seriuosly,

Have you played street fighter before? The game was created even before I was born, and look at Chun-Li, cammy, and other characters, they still look like they just had their sweet seventeen party! Why can't soul calibur be like that =(
Because Street Fighter doesn't take the risk by going forwards in the story. Instead they go backwards or in between. In most cases, crossovers aren't canon to the story, so there is no going forwards nor backwards.

ok seriuosly,

Have you played street fighter before? The game was created even before I was born, and look at Chun-Li, cammy, and other characters, they still look like they just had their sweet seventeen party! Why can't soul calibur be like that =(

Because in the 21st century women can get face lifts, wrinkle removers, and a barrage of make up... but signs are starting to show on Chun li. Horse thighs and, monkey hands.

SOMETHING WENT WRONG WITH HER SURGERY.

ok seriuosly,

I take it you've never played 3rd Strike?

Is anyone else completely offended by the fact that she not only got taken out of the game, but was then replaced by a "soul" of her that LACKED an umbrella?

Come on Namco, you're just being jerks with this one.
True but there was no umbrella where they found her body
(photo is fake)
Setsuka.Death.png

Humm,i dont know if i should do this,here.I just wanted to say that soul calibur 5 is a big disappointment.I played it during less than one month something like 45 hours,then i just had to let go...It doesnt feel lile sc 4 anymore...

Humm,i dont know if i should do this,here.I just wanted to say that soul calibur 5 is a big disappointment.I played it during less than one month something like 45 hours,then i just had to let go...It doesnt feel lile sc 4 anymore...
yup, me too. and this is not just because of setsuka, btw. scv just lacks this kind of feeling i had with the earlier installments. also, reducing the movelists so drastically was a MAJOR let down when picking it up for the first time...
back on topic: BOOOO, PS!

She'll probably be mentioned in the story again, but coming back as a regular character? Canonically, I highly doubt it and I hope not. Non-Canonically maybe.

I actually like A.Pat now. Only thing I would like for A.Pat to have that Setsuka has is Full Moon Divide (:(6): A+B), which isn't an umbrella attack, but is at least a guard crush.

If future installments have a new geisha/oiran character, with a new weapon, I would forgive PS and forget about Setsuka altogether.

Back