Some kid called me a homo at Gamestop yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftHandLead

[08] Mercenary
So I decided to do a little self Xmas shopping at my all time favorite store.. GAME STOP!! How can you not love this place? Anyway, I immediately head to the bargain bin to see if I can find some deals.. I saw NBA Jam. With the skinny Shawn Kemp, and childhood memories began to hit me! I even saw the old SNES version of Family Feud.. I reach up to grab it, and as I bring my arm down, I feel my elbow brush up against something... I look down and this little white kid is looking up at me, then he says.. "You stupid homo." I'm like... "Excuse me?" This time, he says it even louder.. "You stupid ass homo!!" People started laughing and pointing at me like this little tether ball playing snot head just owned me and sh1t. I had to pause for the cause and evaluate the situation here.. Then I realize how childish this is and decide to let the little fart make it.

So I head to the counter to pay for my games.. The clerk was wearing one of those Legend of Zelda Link hats with the feather in it.. I asked him if he ever pulled any hoes with that and he didn't say anything.. Scared ass coward. But anyways, I look up and there it was... The NES POWER GLOVE!!!! I ask the clerk if it was cool if I could try it on. He hands it to me and the childhood memories really start to hit me! I held it gently and stared at it for a while, caressing it like a newborn child. I put it on and decide to go get even with that kid who was testing his gangsta on me earlier. I walk up to him and he's like.. "OMG, is that the Power Glove?!!" Then I reach back... Waaaaay back... Back into time... ***BLOOP*** unleashed the Nightmare 4KK right hand combo on his little a$$!! He flew right into the magazine rack! PSN Mags were flying down on him as he looked like an old dazed, punch drunk Muhammad Ali!

Then the Clerk jumps from behind the counter like.. "Sir, you can't do that in here!" I'm like.. "Yeah, you're right." then I take the Power Glove off like I was gonna hand it to him.. I cock the glove back and smack the sh1t out of him with the button side! B1tch slapped that fool with the power of the GLOVE! The feather from his cap was floating in the air from side to side like on Mario 3.. I jump up like the Air Jordan logo and grab it, but nothing happened cause I still felt the same. He gets up and yells for security. I took off running out the store. There was a Japanese kid in the back who was playing 360.. He put his game on pause to watch the sh1t go down.. THAT'S HOW SERIOUS THIS WAS!

I can't go anywere now a days without some gangsta sh1t poppin off.. I feel like 50 Cent without the muscles yo.

Some kid called me a homo at Gamestop yesterda

little kids hate you for some reason
you tell them santa isnt real?!?!

lol nice piece of writing. Wallsplat combos FTW.

as beast as this story is, didn't deserve a full thread.

the Random Thread we have here does wonders for epic stories, if its epic enough. People will talk about it.

So I am closing this thread on the count it being a SPAM thread. Any concerns, questions, or comments direct them to me via PM. Don't make another thread to do so, please. Thank You.(Note to others: don't get pushy in PMs cause I leave other threads open. I may have simply missed them or they are on page 2, thank you.)

Gamestop policy is to no longer sell games for ancient consoles. They dont even sell PSX games anymore. Bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back