Something Interesting.?

Stark

[08] Mercenary
Yoshi has multiple variations of his critical finish and I was able to find 5. I was curious how many there are and how to trigger each one. I was able to trigger ones by crushing with different movement states (from flying, on ground, ect.)

I don't give a shit if you think CFs are silly

No, there's no specific way to critical finish differently with Yoshi. I know this because of training mode.
I set the training dummy to "all guard" and proceeded to critical finish. And the messages you get are random.

There's:
A heart one. He says, "Waah?! This cannot be!"
A fart one. He says, "Shame on thee!"
A Soul Calibur one. He says, "Heaven awaits!"
A red confetti one. He says, "That's it! That's it!"
A purple thunder one. He says, "Na-mu..."
And no kanji one. He says, "Great misfortune."

In any case, this is basically day one stuff or so. However, this thread might get closed because not many(including myself) like clutter threads. This does not mean I(for instance) am trying to shoot you down. Aside from that, is there anything else you're curious about regarding Yoshimitsu? I along with my Yoshi hardcore buddies will try our best to help. Just PM one of us, and we'll get to you.

-NamuSkull

P.S. Dost thou wish to challenge Pocky Yoshi?

To get a different variation just press and hold any button or combinations of A,B,K,G etc, I think there might be more than 5.

Thanks for the help

P.S. I challenge thy pocky yosh

I'm on XBL 'Zero Pnk'

Keep it on topic, or I shut down the thread! muahaha.

I should probably translate those kanji one of these days...huh?

Totally forgot about the horror kanji one, thanks for the pics RDDK. As for online? I'll try to get on sometime.
Oh and Red, are you trying to make an army or something? Just how many pupils do you got?

Totally forgot about the horror kanji one, thanks for the pics RDDK. As for online? I'll try to get on sometime.
Oh and Red, are you trying to make an army or something? Just how many pupils do you got?

and Nah no army just friends/fans turned pupils...

Ok first two are occasion/celebration and love. for the rest Imma need to hit the dictionary.

/edit/ Sixth is calamity, fourth is trap, third is soul

Back