Sophie's Just Frames

236:B doesnt do ANYTHING...its just telling you that you have done it exactly on the 6 so most likely you any of the dash is shown...less dash = less frames

You can get it to not show dash and thus hit in the same amount of time as the JS without doing the JS.

Hello.

Can someone give me a tip on how to just 4[A]AA:A?

Its the only move I cant do with Sophie.... What am I missing? If I learned it, It would help me out in so many occasions.

Hello.

Can someone give me a tip on how to just 4[A]AA:A?

Its the only move I cant do with Sophie.... What am I missing? If I learned it, It would help me out in so many occasions.

you have to hit the last a right as the one before it hits the opponent...it's not to hard once you figure it out

I'd like to hear some verification on that actually. Even when I get the bounce I don't get the 236B to connect(maybe need to JF that too?). Also I can't seem get any other follow up to come out fast enough to hit even when they do bounce on account of B2BBB's slow recover.

Additionally whenever I hit the 236B at the end it causes stun like 236B does on CH when you're too far away to add 4 and as such haven't seen it yet (again maybe need to JF it too? or I just suck at timing?).

/edit/ I got the bounce to connect to the 236B on Sophitia herself, maybe it's character specific?

I tried this out too. And I have done it on three different people Voldo, and Two Cassandras. If you just every single compenent, they all connect. It doesn't do that much damage, but it sure is flashy. O_o It also gives you advantage on the enemy's wake up.

It depends somewhat on how they are lying on the floor I beleive though. If you say do it as someone is teching to the left or right their body will turn and the 236B whiffs on most chrs, just as an example.

Ok, after Ramon pointed me in the right direction, we finally have a property for 236:B thats different from 236B.The range out to which 236:B gives the crumple stun on NH/CH allowing for the 4/:4 follow up is farther than it is for 236B. Roughly speaking 236B requires the sword to penetrate where the opponent is standing all the way down to about the hilt to get a 4 where as 236:B need only force the sword about halfway into them. When this happens the animation for the 4 draws the opponent in slightly. I dont have a punish situation for which this is applicable in mind at the moment, but I'd imagine there probably is one (no punishing voldo 3BB with it is no better).

Back