Soul Calibur 5 Create a Soul Speculation

Which Create a Soul was the best in your opinion?

• Total voters
Gatsu gameplan for a better world

MORE LAYERS
-the under layer have to be split into upper body and lower body
-a facial hairs layer: moustaches,beards
-a skin layer with tatoo, scars, paint, make up and strange stuff
-neck layer (example necklace) and back layers (example cloacks/capes) should be 2 different things
-special layer* (see after,in STYLE)

WE NEED MORE
-waaay more faces,something like 15 young,15 adult,5 old. Not counting various version of the same
-for males waaaay more high detail(no mono-colour shit,thanks) clothes,dueller jacket get spammed for a reason
-for males the under layer need waaaaaay more stuff,first of all a sleveless shirt without need to become a Voldo

CUSTOMIZATION
-ability to select "only left" or "only right" on twin objects (like example shoulder pads,arms protections,leg armors)
-stuff with options: example,instead 4 dumb capes,1 cape with 10 texture variants (ex. symbols,animals,araldic stuff etc)
-give me at least three (good, neutral, evil) different facial expressions,it will make the CaS a lot less lifeless ingame
-slash effect colour option,please. No more huge barbarian and evil warriors with flashy pink slashes

BODY BUILT
-for males the muscle setting should not be just a texture change. Size+50 Muscle-50 should be a fatass
-for females,bewbs =/= muscles. If i want a big bewbs babe i must not be forced give her Swarznegger's shoulders
-height editor should be possible,but only with HEAVY character/style related restrictions. The CaS should work with identical hitboxes and range of char you're copying. SC is a serious BeU with a editor,not the contrary

WEAPONS
-obvious, more weapons we get variety get a boost,so i hope to see more
-more etnic difference,example: a cool thing of Mitsu arsenal is that he got european and middle east swords too, it allow you to give totally different approach from the "samurai style"
-more variety,example: a ugly thing of Mitsu arsenal is the lack of variety... i mean wtf,only 2 not-katana type
-more difference of shape: this may give a dramatic boost to the entire CaS. I mean make weapons VERY different... as crazy it seem gameplay wise only thing that matter are hitboxes, so as long animations fit there is no reason to limit.
Things like alexandras style with very short spear+big shield, or axe+shield, Mitsu with a light axe or a light mace,Sieg wielding an halberd or a lance and so on... if every style got 2-3 total different weapons it will give an epic boost to the variety(or at least the illusion of) without need bs unbalanced "bonus styles"
-joke weapons are fun,just chose things that fit with SC theme/age. Example Cassy bakery set is awesome,Astaroth rubber red hammer is fucking ugly

STYLE
-Haircuts,they have to exagerate a lot more
-Etnic stuff > bs fantasy stuff. Want more European, Asian, Middle-East, African stuff over WoW-like armor rejects
-Special layer*: CaS usually are waaay more "normal" than Official Char. Give us a layer full of crazy stuff,like monster or animal or even artificial body parts,or luminous eyes,or SE corrupted features or... but also realistic but still epic original things, list may go on forever
-Put a different not human option for voices (like beast voice of SC4 npc),is weird see a beast-demon CaS with normal voice,it seem so halloween
-PLEASE,please please. A male standard(can be the same for all styles) winning pose option for when you give him female style

self page bump for uber awesomeness XD

. it would also be cool if you could suggest another CaS character to be another's enemy, friend, rival, relative, etc.
Nice :) I dunno if it's plausible but it would be cool to say that well, charX is ally/enemy of charY and maybe fight charY as a destined battle? Also like the ending based on choices made.
Then you give to each class story/cutscenes/ending, taking this example it will be just 6 different "path",not huge work
Still epic generic,but infinitely better
Yeah, it would be generic but at least it wouldn't be BLAND. I liked the idea of the different shops. That was something I missed about SC3 (those weird yet awesome shop ladies ^^;) instead of buying everything in CaS mode. Just a minor detail but it makes the overall experience better.

My thoughts were kind of like Vincent's, you know a 'choose your own adventure' kind of thing + an ending based on all that. Well, we'll see what they got. So far, all they've said is 'more'. They've been incredibly tight-lipped about CaS. That could be very good.... or very bad...

I believe new things are planned for CAS for SoulCalibur 5. Maybe something so good they needed to keep it under wraps, haha.( And regarding that guest character...)

now that I'm thinking about this how is namco going to implement some of these weapons into CaS? most, if not all, of the weapons in SC4 could be used by another person that trained with the same weapon but SC5 seems to be steering away from that. I don't know many people that trained in the arts of summoning werewolves nor do I know people that use the single hand claw and orb technique. Now I'm really interested in what Namco has planned for us.

Maybe its the special hand claw that is part of the orb technique, or they are just separate.

Still looking forward to a dual katana style...

Gatsu gameplan for a better world
All great suggestions:

Would also like to add:

Face:
makeup for the girls
Earnings
Face tattoos

Boots: A lot of boots (both male and female) have an attached items to them like metal straps - It would be sweet to mix and match those!

A really REALLY awesome thing would be to be able to control the Color of the FX for Critical Edge!
Example: Natsus 3 Fireballs (make them Green, or Red)any of the critical edges!

Boob Control! (I think you know what I mean)Decide the size and bounce level!

And (please more than 50 slots) :(

I want cowboy hats and sombreros. Some ponchos and cowboy boots too.

Yeah they would be out of place in a game like this. What's the big deal?

I think they need more outlandish and modern hairstyles in the game, just to satisfy that inner fantasy geek in all of us.

I want a personal stylist for my characters. Maybe put Rachel Zoe as a guest stylist in the game! I also would like Gucci, Fendi, Georgio Armani, D&G, and Alexander McQueen pieces available. For the casual look, also include American Eagle, Abercrombie, and Pac Sun in there.

Daishi and Harada san as guest characters =DDD. Harada's best weapon would be his trolling attacks (see Kayane's vid for more info (the one where she was given the Leixia drawing)...LOL!

I want to be able to choose specific features on the face.

Choose eyes, nose, mouth separately.

Well we need more fredom. Let us do what we want to our people instead of putting on heavy ass armor just to keep the stats looking good. They need to let us have the power to control our person. If somebody wants to have a Knight with just underwear with an Afro, then danmit let that person do that. If a girl wants a Ivy with a headband and a kat suit then let the girl do that. WE NEED MORE FREEDOM. The CC in SCIV was hellecleshe(horrible pretty much).Tago-San said they will be doing a lot of things to CC. I hope they are good..................

IZZY

Back