Soul Calibur 5 Music Discussion

Which SC had the best music in your opinion?

• Total voters
I think mine would have to be between Soul Calibur 1, 2, & 3. I think the early years of the Soul games had some pretty good music. And I always enjoy hearing them on my ipod. Lots of Nostalgia. Especially songs like "Beyond the Horizon", "Wings of Faith", "Hubris", "Raise thy sword", "The Cursed Image", and "Sail Over Storm" always make me feel so good.

However, SC5 has a really nice soundtrack. At least better then SCIV in my opinion. My favorites have to be Raphael, Viola, Tira, Natsu, and Hilde.

Does anybody know the name of the track that plays at the end of story mode? It goes through into the credits.

Soul Calibur get's my vote. I like the simple raw sound that it has compared to the other games.

And I was excited it was gonna be DLC but it doesn't include Eye to Eye, Blade to Blade (imo, the best track in the entire series) so that's kind of a deal breaker for me, not worth it now.

I like Soul and Sword, Horangi Arirang and Bravely Folk Song from SB. I also like Pavor Nocturnus, Daybreaker, Till Fates Write My Epitaph and Midnight Mystique from SC5. But most of all, my top 3 are SCIII's character select theme, Lost Cathedral Theme and Soul Blade's Edge of Soul.

My favorites so far would be...
SC:BD - Midnight Mystique, Destiny Will Tell
SCIV - Spark of Fate, Thanatos, Halcyon Harbor, Tempered Soul, Valiant Heart (yeah, it's actually one of my favorite soundtracks, so...)
SCIII - Ephemeral Dream (yeah, saw that coming, didn't ya?), If There Were Any Other Way, Healing Winds, Hour of Destiny (best intro in the series so far, too), Call of the Ancients, Labyrinth of Moonlight (although, honestly, I've heard these songs so many times it's hard not to feel a sense of deja-vu listening to them again), The Blade Seeker
SCII - Xiwei Stage Ruins - Hubris, Hellfire...

Y'know what? That's enough. Yeah, I think that's enough...

I was gonna ask why didn't SE5 make this list but this thread was created before then. To me, SC5 has some AMAZING music and gets me hype into the fight! Hilde's theme and Ezio's remake is just amazing. I also love lexia's theme too, a very close second to the Music of Soul Calibur 2.

Wow, this one is amazing. Much better than Viola's other theme song.

I will say that this theme for Algol is AWESOOOMMMEEEE!!!

Super KHAN Session fans will feel right at home with this theme.

Wow that one Dance of The Oracle. That sounded amazing. Regalia reminds me of Doubtful Judgement mixed with A Continental Gale. It's smeared in Khan stains :P

Back