Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
like I say some of these "dedicated fans" where they probably go to eventhubs or make a post on a FB page at the most, should just hightail out of here if you've really got nothing productive to add or are just going to complain...I swear all I pretty much see them do is, either bitch or whine, or the other way around

Last edited:
These 'dedicated' fans have spent 4ish years waiting and suffered through shitty releases like Lost Pride I mean Lost Swords. Anger is deserved. Especially when new coming soon turned into news ain't coming till next year.
The funny thing is, I've waited so long that I've graduated university. X'D I stopped hoping and waiting a long time ago. When it comes it'll come. And probably not until the tekken storm passes over.

ty PW

lol what I'm referring to is the people that just suddenly pop out of the woodwork with no real input to add other than going on FB or eventhubs or whatever and whining

other than that
I stopped hoping and waiting a long time ago. When it comes it'll come. And probably not until the tekken storm passes over.
that pretty much sums it all up

These 'dedicated' fans have spent 4ish years waiting and suffered through shitty releases like Lost Pride I mean Lost Swords. Anger is deserved. Especially when new coming soon turned into news ain't coming till next year.
The funny thing is, I've waited so long that I've graduated university. X'D I stopped hoping and waiting a long time ago. When it comes it'll come. And probably not until the tekken storm passes over.

THIS!!

I got bored again, alright you people, I ran out of patience of this.
giphy.gif

dUtlFUc.gif

LOL. And yes, please Namco. Make him a guest character for SCVI!

In my opinion spawn fit pretty terribly.

But at least he actually had a weapon. The whole point of SC is that its a weapon based fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back