Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Within the next 10 years, the thousands and the ones will recognize the twos. Once that begins, the side routes of the abmormal wavelength function will congregate and aggregate into a concretion. Once we achieve this focus, the next five will know the seven.

This is for ZER0. He knows what I'm talking about

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

What annoys me is when SC and Tekken have to compete with each other
Looking for some sort of announcement about whether SCVI is in the works or not isn't really making them compete though; I'm not asking for it to be released at the same time, it's just that it would be nice to know whether we're all just here being foolish hoping for another game. I don't feel like that would affect Tekken's sales or anything.

Its not that Tekken is winning, its that Tekken is being given the strenght and attention to be ahead, while Soul Calibur gets nothing. They're not in the same condition for us to see who would be winning or not.
Well, considering that the former is pretty much Namco's star fighting game series out of the two right now I honestly shouldn't be surprised why it is.

I guess Namco really hates letting to have both Tekken and SC share the spotlight. Kappa

Looking for some sort of announcement about whether SCVI is in the works or not isn't really making them compete though; I'm not asking for it to be released at the same time, it's just that it would be nice to know whether we're all just here being foolish hoping for another game. I don't feel like that would affect Tekken's sales or anything.
Hehe. I can tell both sides of the fence care about seeing SCVI happen.

Be it the couch potato/online goer or the tourney player/offline goer.

It's just getting riled up isn't gonna help much. You'll have more grey hairs worrying about it. =)

You believed and stuck it out for SCV, didn't you? SCVI although taking very long, will happen.
=)

Am I the only one that's patient? give me another year and I still wouldn't care.

Is that patience or a lack of strong interest?
For me it's genuine patience.

Like many people here I have an unquenchable thirst for Soul Calibur.

(Hence my continued visits to this site)

Yes it would be appreciated to get the game sooner than later. It's not necessarily that I wouldn't care, it's just not messing up my day or anything lol

That would be silly.

You said it, not me. I personally feel like this thread in particular gives people an excuse to flame and spread it like wildfire.

Most of these threads become reminiscent of Facebook threads very fast:

I've seen the following quotes in both FB and 8WR:

"Where's muh SC6!!!!"
"Fk you namco"
"Please put (insert character) back in SC"
"Please remove (insert character) from SC"
"SC(insert number) *cough*4*cough* was bad"
"You don't support SC enough"

It's hilarious because the way I see it; the one complaining and bitching without any real substance to go on are the ones who will just sit idly by behind a computer screen or tv monitor, just buy a game and pretty much do nothing else and then complain regardless like a bunch of sorry casuals.

*play arcade mode for 10 mins*
*claims it was the worst game of the frachise*

"Where's muh SC6!!!!"
"Fk you namco"

It's hilarious because the way I see it; the one complaining and bitching without any real substance to go on are the ones who will just sit idly by behind a computer screen or tv monitor, just buy a game and pretty much do nothing else and then complain regardless like a bunch of sorry casuals.

Well it doesn't exactly help when the fan base has seem to have been divided since SC5 due to these issues/complaints you have mentioned. People have more or less complaining about the exact same issues they've had over the past few years and it doesn't look like this is going to stop anytime soon.

Sir, there is absolutely nothing bland about Yoshi. Design, story w/e

And have you heard the man talk?
If anything, he is the most bland. He is literally a copy of Tekken's ones. Sure, they did confirm that the two Yoshimitsus from SC are ancestors to the ones from Tekken, but that was after they made the copy paste from a franchise to another.

Well it doesn't exactly help when the fan base has seem to have been divided since SC5 due to these issues/complaints you have mentioned. People have more or less complaining about the exact same issues they've had over the past few years and it doesn't look like this is going to stop anytime soon.
Its not like this started with ScV. People always complain about literally nothing juts because.

Also even if yoshi was in tekken first Sc Yoshi > tekken yoshi by far.

"Where's muh SC6!!!!"
"Fk you namco"

This entire thread
Loyal fans of the franchise Kappa

MUH TALIM fans in a nutshell

*Insert illogical and irrelevant reasons as to why*

Casuals

The entire SC Facebook page

That's what happens when you expose people with childlike demeanours to a fighting game. When they see something they don't like in the game that's when you know a flame war is on the way.

One thing I like about Yoshi, is he's popular enough on his own. Namco loves him enough to always update him aesthetically, story, and gameplay wise. Every Tekken and Soul Calibur game.

No other character I know of is taken well care of than him. I'd even brag that female characters don't get that much love that Yoshi has.

He's easy to fit in any game because he's original enough to just fit. He's an enigma of pure awesomeness.

One thing I like about Yoshi, is he's popular enough on his own. Namco loves him enough to always update him aesthetically, story, and gameplay wise. Every Tekken and Soul Calibur game.

No other character I know of is taken well care of than him. I'd even brag that female characters don't get that much love that Yoshi has.

He's easy to fit in any game because he's original enough to just fit. He's an enigma of pure awesomeness.
Chaaaaaa!!! Repent!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back